Gala Fairydean Rovers / Netherdale blog

Rab B Nesbit

31 minutes ago, dealornodeal said:

I would imagine Hastings and his assistant will be trying to tap a couple of players away from his old club Pumpherston.

Hopefully not or Gala will be in more trouble than they already are.

1 hour ago, edinburghbhoy123 said:

From who I’ve heard they are trying to sign they could well be in trouble. Players from bottom half EOS clubs. 

Aye but they play football on the deck so dinny worry about it ...

Edited by Archie97863

Reputation of good club is being ruined by certain individuals only gonna get worse and people within the lowland league will have there opinions how they’ve conducted themselves in the last week shambles.

what's getting ridiculous now is the nothing posts going up on their Facebook and twitter accounts and they haven't even announced the new manager! the ironic thing is if they'd done it when it happened there would have been a short backlash but they are prolonging their own misery here, this will continue until they address it

Edited by Archie97863

On 24/05/2019 at 13:39, Archie97863 said:

what's getting ridiculous now is the nothing posts going up on their Facebook and twitter accounts and they haven't even announced the new manager! the ironic thing is if they'd done it when it happened there would have been a short backlash but they are prolonging their own misery here, this will continue until they address it

Grow up Archie. You and Edinburghbhoy  are clearly out to tarnish anything Gala do. Childish and pathetic. 

They have announced it on their website and I have seen it also on local press  it’s a big club with a lot of young players coming through the Academy that don’t need your constant bully boy negativity and hatred towards the new chairman in particular  

All a bit tedious and tiring from you now yawwwwwwwn

14 minutes ago, Brawlads said:

Grow up Archie. You and Edinburghbhoy  are clearly out to tarnish anything Gala do. Childish and pathetic. 

They have announced it on their website and I have seen it also on local press  it’s a big club with a lot of young players coming through the Academy that don’t need your constant bully boy negativity and hatred towards the new chairman in particular  

Bully boy negativity?? Reign it in Brawlads. We’re entitled to our own opinion on the matter. Just like you are. 

Time me will tell how Gala do and if our ‘bully boy negativity’ is unwarranted. 

Be astonished if Gala are successful next season. 

6 hours ago, Brawlads said:

Outstanding response, I’ve spoke of my admiration of the club so bully boy is a ridiculous term to throw about. Young players is great if they’re good enough but doubt it’ll keep gala in the league. Hatred it also a ridiculous term, no one in any post has stated a hatred, just complete astonishment at the decision

5 hours ago, edinburghbhoy123 said:

Bully boy negativity?? Reign it in Brawlads. We’re entitled to our own opinion on the matter. Just like you are. 

Time me will tell how Gala do and if our ‘bully boy negativity’ is unwarranted. 

Be astonished if Gala are successful next season. 

See you in the headteachers office for our punishment 

Made a few bob for the Club during his time did Mr Shanks.

Also spent far more than he was supposed to, hence the player of the year awards being held at the club as opposed to elsewhere (where it’s been every other season)