Heart of Midlothian vs Saint Johnstone 2017-10-21

Wait until we start crowdwanking...

Apparently sold out the initial allocation of two blocks, more tickets to be received tomorrow. Probably means over 1000 is realistic

Why do you mean wait until?

Admittedly, your post about the initial allocation being sold out was more informative than boastful but why let that get in the way...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you mean wait until?

Admittedly, your post about the initial allocation being sold out was more informative than boastful but why let that get in the way...

Just delete a few words to make it seem boastful, and then mock me when we take 300, it's what I would do tbh

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Levein saying we're of a similar level to "Raith, Dunfermline and Falkirk"..

He was talking about it in terms of size of club and support and using it as background to praise Wright for the job he has done.  He was gushing in praise for him and what he's turned you into, he was hardly having a go. 

He was talking about it in terms of size of club and support and using it as background to praise Wright for the job he has done.  He was gushing in praise for him and what he's turned you into, he was hardly having a go. 

Never said he was tbh

Why are Saints fans so touchy about this?

If you actually read it in context most of the article in the Scotsman comprises of him talking about how great a manager Tommy Wright is.

He’s essentially saying that Wright has Saint Johnstone consistently punching above their weight

And he’s right. If Falkirk had achieved what Saints have in recent seasons then it could scarcely be more impressive.

I read the real story as “Hearts Director of football heaps praise on current head coach of Saint Johnstone”

Don't think you should use me trying to see who reacts as "Saints fans being touchy" tbh

Don't think you should use me trying to see who reacts as "Saints fans being touchy" tbh

3 hours ago, Radford said:

Saints have won the Scottish Cup, consistently enjoyed good league seasons and played numerous European ties over the past few years. Any fan who gives a toss about the size of the club needs to give themselves a shake. It's a debate for folk who need to grasp at something as a substitute for the mundane mediocrity they endure season after season.

Dundee fans then.

Reading Levein's comments, he seems to get what we're all about, certainly better than the the moron in charge before him. I suspect tomorrow will be a much more difficult game than we've had against Hearts for a good while now.

38 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

^ that's where we've gone the past few games v hearts, don't think it's too far from The egg dome

The two stadiums are only a ten minute walk apart.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

^ that's where we've gone the past few games v hearts, don't think it's too far from The egg dome

It's handier for Murrayfield than it is for  Tynecastle 

There will be more home fans in there than usual but this is hardly a powderkeg fixture

2 hours ago, Mad Capsule said:

Don't suppose any Jambos could recommend a boozer near Murrayfield - if any - for a quick pre match pint?

Mate, we're meeting up at Platform 5 for 11am then going to take a wonder down West Coats to The Murrayfield bar before the native fermers start rolling into town, us ex-pats eh? 

See you there?

Archived