Forfar vs Ayr Utd

On 18/10/2017 at 21:37, WeAreAyr said:

My honest prediction is 2 - 2. The enthusiastic side of me says 1 - 3. Keeping a clean sheet seems as likely as having  a comfortable afternoon but if anyone comes out on top it should be the super Ayr.

f**k it, 1 - 3.

Bump

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2017 at 19:09, tbsouth said:

Let's just see where we are atm.......yep it's official, Bollan has left the club in a frigging mess!!

All 'loanees' are a disaster, Kennedy-Macintosh-and Aiken should all start (matt has got a lot to learn but his pace is vital)

Badly missing a bit of dig with Malone in the middle, Cregg and McBride offer nothing to the team.

See-Josh also offer nothing up front, again we are missing Lister

If you are playing Coxy up front he has to play with someone else surely, whats the point in starting a home match with the wind advantage and play one up top??

Jim will have learned a lot from today's game and he will know he has to somehow change things around for next Saturdays game.

Good Luck

Bump post 2-0 victory over East Fife

Right, so you are either Jim or Barry.  :) 

6 hours ago, WeAreAyr said:

This will be routinely bumped all season (unless we absolutely shit the bed in which case I'll pipe down) to raise awareness of Ayr fans being disproportionately miserable. It's a group exercise but this just happens to be the best example available. 

Slightly weird behaviour tbh mate. It’s almost as if you are suggesting I’m unhappy at our recent upturn in fortunes. 

I stick by what I said, at that moment time the only thing I could see happening was Raith running away with this league but happy that this doesn’t seem to be the case. 

FWIW, Regardless of how we do this season Ian McCall should still have been sacked at the end of last season. We could win the league with a record points total this season and that would still be my view. Again I’m pleased he seems to be learning...playing a style of football which suits the players we have and his subs in recent weeks have been effective. 

Archived