Forfar vs Ayr Utd

What has Peter Houston achieved as a manager? There's no point in asking about John Hughes as he's quite obviously not got it.

Two Scottish Cup finals, winning one.
Got Dundee Utd into Europe three years running.

Did pretty well at Falkirk as well.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Two Scottish Cup finals, winning one.
Got Dundee Utd into Europe three years running.

Did pretty well at Falkirk as well.

Not bad reading tbf, Falkirk part a bit vague but his win ratio (thx wikipedia) is decent.

Still a bit perplexed by the MCCALL OOT party given his remit is promotion and we look pretty likely to achieve that, albeit early days.

That 3rd goal is lovely. Punt up the park from the keeper, but then Shankland-Moffatt-Shankland-Moffatt-GOAL.

Who was it that slagged the signing of Shankland as a 'typical McCall panic signing' or something by the way? Would be intrigued as to your opinion now..

That 3rd goal is lovely. Punt up the park from the keeper, but then Shankland-Moffatt-Shankland-Moffatt-GOAL.

Who was it that slagged the signing of Shankland as a 'typical McCall panic signing' or something by the way? Would be intrigued as to your opinion now..

Go dig it out and let us know who it was so we can all pile in on him.

I'm sad enough that I've already checked. Itzdrk at his best haha. Special mention to McG1910 but he at least made a decent point.

Edit - couldn't find the actual quote - it was probably you wasn't it [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

The Forfar player trying to get Geggans red carded should be ashamed of himself.

You're clearly taking the piss.  Geggan's head makes an obvious forward motion and Easton doesn't throw himself to the floor in mock injury.

8 hours ago, WeAreAyr said:

Not bad reading tbf, Falkirk part a bit vague but his win ratio (thx wikipedia) is decent.

Still a bit perplexed by the MCCALL OOT party given his remit is promotion and we look pretty likely to achieve that, albeit early days.

Don’t want McCall out yet but on current form promotion wont be happening. Right now I would say the McCall out camp is closer to the mark despite being painted as the lunatic fringe. 

7 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

You're clearly taking the piss.  Geggan's head makes an obvious forward motion and Easton doesn't throw himself to the floor in mock injury.

Doesn't have too hit the deck, he's claiming injury where there was clearly none.

23 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Don’t want McCall out yet but on current form promotion wont be happening. Right now I would say the McCall out camp is closer to the mark despite being painted as the lunatic fringe. 

I'd agree with that, promotion is not looking pretty likely to me so far.

42 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Not starting a striker at home is shameful stuff

Our entire season has been shameful stuff, what's one more embaressment? Yesterday wasn't even our worst. Wonder what odds on Raith to get double figures next Saturday?

Archived