Partick Thistle v Dundee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who’s covering this game on open all mics? Constantly referring to ‘the young Leitch-Smith” - he’s 27.

We need to score again before half time before we inevitably let them back in the game.

Who’s covering this game on open all mics? Constantly referring to ‘the young Leitch-Smith” - he’s 27.

We need to score again before half time before we inevitably let them back in the game.

That’s Derek Ferguson.

Debatable if it should have been a red for the keeper. The ball was well round him when he brought A-J L-S down. When there’s no attempt to get the ball, it’s still meant to be a red. 

Annoying either way because it was a certain goal. 

Usual story from us. Creating the chances but not taking them. Well, except one but we really should be out of sight. 

Can't be a red for the Keeper, they changed the rules in the summer. Shocking penalty and he should never have been taking it - Moussa was raging.

Interesting second half ahead, we've bossed the first half but Thistle will score. Think we'll regret the penalty miss.

Hamilton fans saying "Get Doon"[emoji1]

This is horrific.

We look like we’ll concede every time Dundee attack, Edwards and Erskine are honking, Lawless is anonymous and the service to Sammon has been atrocious.

Not only are we rank rotten, but we’re so fucking boring to watch.

Still like the idea of having a designated pen taker, who I think should be Moussa. But can see why AJLS got it if he won it and should have scored if not brought down.

Surely we practice penalties every day in training and have a designated penalty taker no matter who wins it? That seems common sense to me anyway.

Fucking baffling.

The only player I'd be critical of is Moussa who still very much looks like a jobber who won't score in a brothel. Special mentions to Curran, Leitch-Smith, Kamara and Spence who've all lookd really good.

We should really have this game dead and buried but there have been spells when Thistle look very capable of turning the game around. Another goal will knock the stuffing out of them whilst if we conceded it'll inevitably be the same old story of us shitting the bed. 

I said before the game I wouldn't mind a draw, after seeing Thistle I've changed my mind.

Archived