PAID PLAYERS

Jim241256

Boy who plays for Colville from drumchapel, mick will know who it is, doesn't hold back in telling what he gets paid, he's a friend of a friend so I know for a fact they pay the players, but it'll never be proven so there's no point in constantly going on about it, if they're happy winning trophys that way then so be it, no point in having debates about it all the time as I said it'll never be proven, we all know so that's enough

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy
43 minutes ago, TheBark said:

Boy who plays for Colville from drumchapel, mick will know who it is, doesn't hold back in telling what he gets paid, he's a friend of a friend so I know for a fact they pay the players, but it'll never be proven so there's no point in constantly going on about it, if they're happy winning trophys that way then so be it, no point in having debates about it all the time as I said it'll never be proven, we all know so that's enough

Well you tell me his name then that get paid? A friend of a friend stop taking shite honestly. 

Guest Mick Kennedy

:lol::lol: I'm not shitting myself one bit, it's always a reliable source or a friend of a friend. The truth his it's grown men hiding behind user name making stuff up its pathetic.

I heard another rumour tonight that has started utter nonsense and comical. 

I have always said that we do not pay a single player a penny to play at the club. To often on this site people hide behind user naked and slander individuals or clubs, its jealousy and embarrassing.

I won't comment on this nonsense again I have said my bit on many occasions. 

:lol::lol: I'm not shitting myself one bit, it's always a reliable source or a friend of a friend. The truth his it's grown men hiding behind user name making stuff up its pathetic.
I heard another rumour tonight that has started utter nonsense and comical. 
I have always said that we do not pay a single player a penny to play at the club. To often on this site people hide behind user naked and slander individuals or clubs, its jealousy and embarrassing.
I won't comment on this nonsense again I have said my bit on many occasions. 

Would I be correct in saying there's a boy from
Drumchapel who plays with you's? Was on the bus to Peterhead, he was on the phone to my friend before and after the game lol, mick it's no secret I don't know why you think it is [emoji23] but I don't care I'm just saying tell your boys to keep it hush and it won't get mentioned as much

Guest Mick Kennedy
6 minutes ago, TheBark said:

Would I be correct in saying there's a boy from
Drumchapel who plays with you's? Was on the bus to Peterhead, he was on the phone to my friend before and after the game lol, mick it's no secret I don't know why you think it is emoji23.png but I don't care I'm just saying tell your boys to keep it hush and it won't get mentioned as much

:lol:There actually 3 mate, as I said I've said my bit. 

Have a a good weekend 

:lol:There actually 3 mate, as I said I've said my bit. 
Have a a good weekend 
haha ohhh It'll be eating at you what one from the drum is blabbing they're mouths [emoji48], am only winding you up anyway old man, pay away doesn't effect me at all I'm happy playing my football, just chasing a bite, but true story your boy from the drum is blabbing they're mouth

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 minutes ago, TheBark said:

haha ohhh It'll be eating at you what one from the drum is blabbing they're mouths emoji48.png, am only winding you up anyway old man, pay away doesn't effect me at all I'm happy playing my football, just chasing a bite, but true story your boy from the drum is blabbing they're mouth

No be eating me up I know it's bullshit. its so easy just to make stories up mate. As I said just hide behind your user name, and talk shit. 

Hope you have a good season, whoever you play for. 

No be eating me up I know it's bullshit. its so easy just to make stories up mate. As I said just hide behind your user name, and talk shit. 
Hope you have a good season, whoever you play for. 

I know it's nearly your bed time mick but can you confirm rumours your rivals hairystanes have signed Darren miller?

It happensand  it's obvious it happens no one is going to travel miles and miles to train twice a week and once for a game to play with boys they don't know if there's no in incentive. Not even to win trophies. U always get the boys who aren't shy in telling u what they get paid but it'll NEVER be proven too many people with too much to lose

The rumours about players being paid has always been around and likely be here for years to come. Will always be something that teams that are successful are accused of. To date I have not heard of 1 player that has admitted to being paid. A few years back a couple of close friends of mine left their local team to join the drum, a team that Mick was actually part of, and they were rumoured to be handing out wages. I know for a fact those 2 boys didn't receive a penny and not aware of anyone else at the club getting paid. They all paid the fiver or tenner each week. The reason they went is they felt had better chance of winning majors there so didn't mind the extra travel to go there. This will be main factor in players moving and the likes of colville, southside etc can offer that the now. I know suspicion is raised as well when players move from junior to amatuer, but the money they will be giving up to make that move is hardly life changing and if moving amatuer suits them then will be happy to give it up

Guest Mick Kennedy
9 hours ago, TheBark said:

I know it's nearly your bed time mick but can you confirm rumours your rivals hairystanes have signed Darren miller?

That is as ridiculous as your last story 

That is as ridiculous as your last story 

Thought it was bullshit myself, keep making remarks about how honest your team are tho and I promise i will get screenshots of the boy from the drum admitting how much he gets paid, and then your wee fairytale will be over [emoji48]

The rumours about players being paid has always been around and likely be here for years to come. Will always be something that teams that are successful are accused of. To date I have not heard of 1 player that has admitted to being paid. A few years back a couple of close friends of mine left their local team to join the drum, a team that Mick was actually part of, and they were rumoured to be handing out wages. I know for a fact those 2 boys didn't receive a penny and not aware of anyone else at the club getting paid. They all paid the fiver or tenner each week. The reason they went is they felt had better chance of winning majors there so didn't mind the extra travel to go there. This will be main factor in players moving and the likes of colville, southside etc can offer that the now. I know suspicion is raised as well when players move from junior to amatuer, but the money they will be giving up to make that move is hardly life changing and if moving amatuer suits them then will be happy to give it up

If you've never heard of any players admitting getting played you've not been around many players then, it's not some secret FBI mission where no one says a word lol, as I said the boy I know from the drum has openly admitted it To my friend, and i also know a few from Ayrshire who get paid also

Guest Mick Kennedy
16 minutes ago, TheBark said:

Thought it was bullshit myself, keep making remarks about how honest your team are tho and I promise i will get screenshots of the boy from the drum admitting how much he gets paid, and then your wee fairytale will be over emoji48.png

Mate see if you think you have proof take it to Hampden.

I have already said my bit on this.

As I said last night enjoy your weekend. 

If you've never heard of any players admitting getting played you've not been around many players then, it's not some secret FBI mission where no one says a word lol, as I said the boy I know from the drum has openly admitted it To my friend, and i also know a few from Ayrshire who get paid also

I know plenty of amatuer players past and present. You must just have came across plenty more that are happy to disclose to you their wage packet. Only sharing what I know

Archived