PAID PLAYERS

Jim241256

Guest Mick Kennedy

Lol that the problem there is no money man at Colville. Everyone pays a tenner, that includes the players, management team and committee. 

If it's going round in circles then tell me who the reliable people are then, I'm sure everyone would love to know let us know there names? 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Lol that the problem there is no money man at Colville. Everyone pays a tenner, that includes the players, management team and committee. 

If it's going round in circles then tell me who the reliable people are then, I'm sure everyone would love to know let us know there names? 

It can never be proven but all I will say is I believe what I have been told.  The latest stuff about what one of the players got for joining from Larkhall I would say is bang on., that's from knowing the player and what hes like etc. You can deny it all you want but it won't change my mind. Involved in the amateur game for years and it has happened through all my days. As I said if you take pride in being successful that way then good on you.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Im not asking you to prove it I'm asking you name your reliable sources. 

Ive not heard what one of players got from signing from Larkhall. I don't care if you are basing your opinion on what you know of the player, what I'm telling you is not one single player gets paid to play with Colville Park. 

I take great pride in what this club has achieved because I know we do it the right way. As I have said before I have tried to sign many since taking over from Colville some from our rivals and no one players has been offered money to come and play here. 

Im not interested in changing your mind, what annoys me is you come on here hiding behind user names taking s**t about clubs and players, you haven't got the balls to put your name to it. If you want to make accusation back up or at the very least put your name to it. 

A no for a fact there is one team in Stirling district league paying players some of them my mates and no what they got to sign with them folk can keep on saying it does not happen but a no and they no they are making a c**t of themselves saying it does not 

4 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Im not asking you to prove it I'm asking you name your reliable sources. 

Ive not heard what one of players got from signing from Larkhall. I don't care if you are basing your opinion on what you know of the player, what I'm telling you is not one single player gets paid to play with Colville Park. 

I take great pride in what this club has achieved because I know we do it the right way. As I have said before I have tried to sign many since taking over from Colville some from our rivals and no one players has been offered money to come and play here. 

Im not interested in changing your mind, what annoys me is you come on here hiding behind user names taking s**t about clubs and players, you haven't got the balls to put your name to it. If you want to make accusation back up or at the very least put your name to it. 

Haha no bother you just keep doing what your doing.  Talking about balls maybe you should have some and admit what really goes on.  I don't need to come on here and name names or say who I am because there is no benefit to me. Just highlighted my point on a forum about amateur players being paid.  You have your version of events and the rest of us have ours so we can leave it at that. You wont catch me mentioning it again.

5 hours ago, AmateurCoach said:

It can never be proven but all I will say is I believe what I have been told.  The latest stuff about what one of the players got for joining from Larkhall I would say is bang on., that's from knowing the player and what hes like etc. You can deny it all you want but it won't change my mind. Involved in the amateur game for years and it has happened through all my days. As I said if you take pride in being successful that way then good on you.

I can't comment on Colville as I am an Ayrshire man but we all know the club that pays thousands down our way. I am not even mentioning the name as they appear on enough threads on this. I totally agree with the point about how an amateur club can take pride in winning trophies when they know they are cheating and know that if they did not have that capital then they would win nothing. I cannot phathom that one at all. 

1 hour ago, AmateurCoach said:

Haha no bother you just keep doing what your doing.  Talking about balls maybe you should have some and admit what really goes on.  I don't need to come on here and name names or say who I am because there is no benefit to me. Just highlighted my point on a forum about amateur players being paid.  You have your version of events and the rest of us have ours so we can leave it at that. You wont catch me mentioning it again.

Why is this guy no getting pelters from everyone yet when I slag colville I get dogs abuse for it? Eyeswideopen fill your boots here son come on speak up hes having a go at colville!

If you have been told this, why not message Mick privately and tell him who told you rather than all this pissing about. If you are not willing to do that then stop hiding behind a PC stirring things.

A no for a fact there is one team in Stirling district league paying players some of them my mates and no what they got to sign with them folk can keep on saying it does not happen but a no and they no they are making a c**t of themselves saying it does not 

Pennies by any chance

Archived