PAID PLAYERS

Jim241256

Whats happening here btw? Colville 2 from 5 in league and struggling to field a side in imo the biggest game of the season so far against fellow favourites southside but have a full squad available for senior scottish weekends fs mick have a word these superstars no interested? Am being serious btw no fishing or f**k all but these guys dont look interested to me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats happening here btw? Colville 2 from 5 in league and struggling to field a side in imo the biggest game of the season so far against fellow favourites southside but have a full squad available for senior scottish weekends fs mick have a word these superstars no interested? Am being serious btw no fishing or f**k all but these guys dont look interested to me.

If you seriously think they will be struggling then your on a different planet mate [emoji106]

Guest Mick Kennedy
38 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

We are full stenghth for the first time all season with the exception of 2. As I said many time on here before the trophies get given out in May. Let's wait to then and you can judge if we have had a good season. If its not then I'm sure you will be the first to let me know 

8 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

We are full stenghth for the first time all season with the exception of 2. As I said many time on here before the trophies get given out in May. Let's wait to then and you can judge if we have had a good season. If its not then I'm sure you will be the first to let me know 

That they do although I’m positive the maker of this thread would beat me to letting you know.

This player's being paid shite in here needs to be regulated better. Not once has anyone produced a shred of evidence of it and yet a huge percentage of threads are hijacked with tripe about it.

Ideally don't post it at all but if you must, make a separate thread about it and let others ignore it. It's really, really, boring.

1 hour ago, NewBallsPlease said:

This player's being paid shite in here needs to be regulated better. Not once has anyone produced a shred of evidence of it and yet a huge percentage of threads are hijacked with tripe about it.

Ideally don't post it at all but if you must, make a separate thread about it and let others ignore it. It's really, really, boring.

I hate to burst your bubble and be the bearer of bad news and all that shite but this thread is titled paid players....

Round in round in circles with this money stuff.  Nothing has been proven and probably never will be. All I will say is that rumours generally come from somewhere and have some truth in them in most cases.  Guys coming on and defending there clubs are laughable at times when you know what's going on behind closed doors.  You think the likes of Miller, McCrum, Mcauley etc have had no cash then you're mad. Same goes for the likes of Seenan, Malone at Southside and the lads Brannan, Moore etc at Larkhall.  Plenty more I could mention but its a waste of time. Amateur is amateur and if you win things and deep down you know you've won it because you have financed certain players etc then that's up to you.  A lot of these teams end up dead and buried as soon as the finance is taken away. Saw it at Saturday and sunday football many times.

Guest Mick Kennedy
53 minutes ago, AmateurCoach said:

Round in round in circles with this money stuff.  Nothing has been proven and probably never will be. All I will say is that rumours generally come from somewhere and have some truth in them in most cases.  Guys coming on and defending there clubs are laughable at times when you know what's going on behind closed doors.  You think the likes of Miller, McCrum, Mcauley etc have had no cash then you're mad. Same goes for the likes of Seenan, Malone at Southside and the lads Brannan, Moore etc at Larkhall.  Plenty more I could mention but its a waste of time. Amateur is amateur and if you win things and deep down you know you've won it because you have financed certain players etc then that's up to you.  A lot of these teams end up dead and buried as soon as the finance is taken away. Saw it at Saturday and sunday football many times.

You tell me we're the comes from at colville 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, AmateurCoach said:

You will find you are talking shit there when it comes to Southside! Rumours start by an assumption because some of these players have been paid whilst playing at a higher level, that doesn’t mean they get paid when playing for amateur clubs people assume they do! That’s where it starts! These players circumstances may change hence why they can’t play at that level anymore and therefore decide to play amateur and find a club local or one with mates!

I hate to burst your bubble and be the bearer of bad news and all that shite but this thread is titled paid players....

Amazing.

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 17:03, Mick Kennedy said:

Should you not be telling me? As I said its a going round in circles here and I had my say and I will leave it at that. Folk aren't stupid. and I can only go by what I am told from very reliable people.

Archived