PAID PLAYERS

Jim241256

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jim241256 said:

Hard lines to Colville park A.F.C.(is the afc bit a joke) on Saturday v Peterhead in the Scottish cup, their players were on more money to win the game that what the Peterhead players were.

They've saved a fortune then.

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 hours ago, Jim241256 said:

Hard lines to Colville park A.F.C.(is the afc bit a joke) on Saturday v Peterhead in the Scottish cup, their players were on more money to win the game that what the Peterhead players were.

Haha brilliant mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy
4 minutes ago, KR88 said:

Sets up an account to make a post that reads like a 7 year olds homework.

Idiot mate 

Really?! Bitterness at its best. What's so hard about congratulating Mick and Colville for the run they had rather than try to shoot them down for it. Love them or hate them it was a great advert for the amateur game and I take my hat off to them. Those celebrating their defeat are just jealous and know they will never get to experience what Colville have done.

All this is getting a bit boring....! It’s constant on this forum! I just want to throw out there that I have signed three ex Colville players and all three of them pay 10er a week to the club and when they joined I explained club fees and all of them said it’s exactly what they put into that club too! Anyway I hope they are all knackered tight and struggling for tomorrow night ha! Colville done externals well in the big Scottish credit to michael and his back room team and squad of players, I know how much hard work goes into all!

8 hours ago, Jim241256 said:

Listen mate , don't be such a arsshole , colville park went their to try and win , without a doubt , cause  that's what we do as footballers , regardless of any bonuses that were available, even though I believe that wasn't the case, so go take two flying fuks tae yerself .

18 minutes ago, Rpatz38 said:

All this is getting a bit boring....! It’s constant on this forum! I just want to throw out there that I have signed three ex Colville players and all three of them pay 10er a week to the club and when they joined I explained club fees and all of them said it’s exactly what they put into that club too! Anyway I hope they are all knackered tight and struggling for tomorrow night ha! Colville done externals well in the big Scottish credit to michael and his back room team and squad of players, I know how much hard work goes into all!

Couldn't agree any more mate, bitterness and jealousy spewing out of some on here. We are the same we have a few Colville boys signed with us on a Sunday and they all pay a tenner a week same as everyone else. Some achievement getting to that stage but proved a bridge too far, who knows if the draw was a bit kinder to them it couldve been different. 

Couldn't agree any more mate, bitterness and jealousy spewing out of some on here. We are the same we have a few Colville boys signed with us on a Sunday and they all pay a tenner a week same as everyone else. Some achievement getting to that stage but proved a bridge too far, who knows if the draw was a bit kinder to them it couldve been different. 

Do yous train as well, how many times a week?

Probably the hardest draw they could have got. Peterhead favourites for that league and mcallister is a cracker

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Rpatz38 said:

Cheers mate. Were fucked am playing the mora 

19 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yeah I was assuming that as most Sunday teams don't, just with the £10 a week I thought maybe that was for training facilities too

We are £70 a week split most weeks in our league with park and ref and then £12 dry cleaning, £10 water etc and then what ever is left over goes in to club to pay for any fines for yellow or red cards.

19 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yeah I was assuming that as most Sunday teams don't, just with the £10 a week I thought maybe that was for training facilities too

3g pitches probably the reason, our team is a tenner also and that covers ref, 3g pitch and kit washing, any extra gets tossed in the pot for when a cuo home game rolla around as thats even more money

21 hours ago, Rpatz38 said:

What colville lads went ther m8 ?   Wher is the game should be a cracker 

Archived