Stranraer v The Kirkcaldy Juggernauts

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a mad moment last night when I got the thought of going to this (went to the game that was abandoned), but the 6hrs of driving (3 there, 3 back) is putting me off... is the game likely to go ahead, what’s the weather been like? Appreciate the update.

For me Nelly goes straight in to the team.

Smith
JT McKay Davo Murray
Matthews Vaughan Robbo Nelly
Spence Buchanan

6 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Had a mad moment last night when I got the thought of going to this (went to the game that was abandoned), but the 6hrs of driving (3 there, 3 back) is putting me off... is the game likely to go ahead, what’s the weather been like? Appreciate the update.

For me Nelly goes straight in to the team.

Smith
JT McKay Davo Murray
Matthews Vaughan Robbo Nelly
Spence Buchanan

go here and get the local forecast direct from the local weather station. could be ok for tomorrow.  https://www.wunderground.com/weather/gb/stranraer/54.901%2C-5.035

Fair play but I think the travel to actually GET there and back, with the roads being a bit dodgy, may be the real problem.:unsure2:
Think you may be right. I'm hoping to drive down with the wee lad but roads / travel the biggest concern.

1 minute ago, Wee Sandy said:

Fair play but I think the travel to actually GET there and back, with the roads being a bit dodgy, may be the real problem.:unsure2:

The road is clear from Kilmarnock to the south, from Glasgow to Kilmarnock it was a bit white but nothing serious.

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

What's the chances of video feed for us outwith the UK tomorrow?

Probably more chance of you being at the game haha! Think the club are looking into setting this up but the stranraer twitter feed is good at the old updates.

No problems with the M77 or A77 at the minute. Hopefully stays that way and we get a game. Don't think another postponement would do us any favours.

Expect to see the same starting eleven as last week. Not really much scope for juggling things about at the minute, although would have no objection to seeing Dykes or Lyon start.

30 minutes ago, Mattmc said:

No problems with the M77 or A77 at the minute. Hopefully stays that way and we get a game. Don't think another postponement would do us any favours.

Expect to see the same starting eleven as last week. Not really much scope for juggling things about at the minute, although would have no objection to seeing Dykes or Lyon start.

Just been told the same at work. 

A think he might start one of them at least. Didnt think much of anderson or woods last week. Plus we have Elliott back fit. Good options to have. 

Archived