• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Fort William tomorrow

Fort William 2 - 6 Nairn County

delayed start due to the local wildlife

41 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Fort William 2 - 6 Nairn County

delayed start due to the local wildlife

Graceless stuff as usual from Nairn.

Bearing in mind it was 1-1 against the team having the worst season in HL history at 52 minutes, the arrogance here is a bit ott.

https://twitter.com/NairnCounty/status/1114540309810167808

Edited by welshbairn

On 30/03/2019 at 17:17, welshbairn said:

Spot on, 5-0. That's Fort at 204 GD, an average of 6.8 per game. Has to be some kind of UK record for senior football.

Next closest in Scotland is presumably Eyemouth, who have an average GD of -5.8. 

Apparently the league secetary was in stv talking about fort William tonight. @welshbairn did you see it?

someone sent me a pic of their paused tv!

On 30/03/2019 at 17:17, welshbairn said:

Spot on, 5-0. That's Fort at 204 GD, an average of 6.8 per game. Has to be some kind of UK record for senior football.

There should be a prize awarded the the team with the worst goal difference each season.

The Jules Reamed trophy?

On 17/04/2019 at 21:50, Rowan said:

Apparently the league secetary was in stv talking about fort William tonight. @welshbairn did you see it?

someone sent me a pic of their paused tv!

Found a wee snippet here,

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1437110-the-worst-league-club-in-scotland-just-won-t-give-up/

I had a wee look and couldn’t find it! You just made my kids sat!

Fort lost 1-5 to Wick and 2 red cards, ending the season with a GD of 224, conceding 245 and scoring 21. Won none, drew 2 and lost 32. Points total minus 7 after having 9 points deducted for fielding a non eligible player 3 times.

P.S. Seems I got my sums right for a change. From Wick's twitter feed.

D5K999WW4AAKEDl.png

Edited by welshbairn

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Tbf that was preceded by this.

https://twitter.com/FortWilliamFC/status/1122437338406297601

No idea who this Pint of Bovril guy is but he sounds like a pyramid obsessed southerner. 

I like how he says "The harsh reality is that you're completely out of your depth in that league and have been for many years. Maybe time to admit that and seek pastures new." That doesn't seem to stop Celtic having a go in the Champions' League...

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I like how he says "The harsh reality is that you're completely out of your depth in that league and have been for many years. Maybe time to admit that and seek pastures new." That doesn't seem to stop Celtic having a go in the Champions' League...

You would have a point if Celtic hadn't sought pastures new this season by not qualifying for the Champions League...

pretty convinced that PoB fella is on here, there seems to be a lot of correlation between what they post on twitter and topics / threads on here.

Came across like he was blaming FW for not being relegated or just plan f**king off. Most of what he posted on twitter before was fairly ok, roaster comment at FW though, and seems to be enjoying attention.

It's surely been said before but the title of TGFITW must go to the Fort William supporters.