Fort William tomorrow

Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Over 5k now!
He got them promoted into league 2 last night. 
I have a life, honestly.
I've watched about 30 episodes of this over the last 2 days, and to be fair, he's actually one of the better "YouTubers" going.
His playoff stream specials are quite funny and the wee fella loves "Crisp" [emoji23]

They were never going to get a thing off Lossie today. Started with five at the back, and even when they went behind stuck to it. Lossie wasted half a dozen chances in the second half, hit the post and ran out of legs with five minutes to go.

I thought we had problems, but we looked like Barcelona compared to that lot.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 17:03, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I've watched about 30 episodes of this over the last 2 days, and to be fair, he's actually one of the better "YouTubers" going.
His playoff stream specials are quite funny and the wee fella loves "Crisp" emoji23.png

I've reached roughly the same stage. The play offs were tense! Just played game 1 in SPFL L2.

I've reached roughly the same stage. The play offs were tense! Just played game 1 in SPFL L2.

9the of March yer man Loki is at Claggan Park to donate the money and be guest of honour [emoji23][emoji23] they're expecting a few more punters [emoji23] c*nts are looking for flights over from the states [emoji23][emoji23]

BBC are making a documentary on Fort William. They are flying Loki Doki the Youtube guy out for the game on 9th March. Fair play to him, he seems a top guy and I know Youtuber's have a bit of a 'weirdo' rep, but he seems like a genuinely down to earth guy and has donated loads of cash to the likes of Hartlepool and now Fort William through his donations.

34 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

They were beating Wick 1-0 at half time today.

The match has now been abandoned because of the wind.

According to Wick's twitter feed it was the FW keeper got mud in his eye, and needed treatment. Then the ref just abandoned the match. 

13 minutes ago, Steven W said:

According to Wick's twitter feed it was the FW keeper got mud in his eye, and needed treatment. Then the ref just abandoned the match. 

Apologies, I just assumed it was the wind due to the shite weather in that neck of the woods today.

Going by the Wick Twitter account, it sounds like the match should never have started in the first place.