The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Had a number of T last night in three different pubs and just like on Sunday at a different establishment, not one was served in a proper T glass (Hop House, plastic pint glasses and even one of those shitey dimpled tankard things). Is there a national T glass shortage? 

Had a number of T last night in three different pubs and just like on Sunday at a different establishment, not one was served in a proper T glass (Hop House, plastic pint glasses and even one of those shitey dimpled tankard things). Is there a national T glass shortage? 

There might be, I’m back. Pot men are struggling to keep up!

5 hours ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

Apparently, according to Kirsty in the pub, this is a rebranding exercise with a 'premium' glass. They are so popular that the pubs cannot get all that they ask for, and are being limited at the moment.  In due time I expect our local publican will be offering the old tall glasses with the red T on them to punters to get rid of them, once he gets enough of the new goblet style ones.

Can you comment on the widness of said serving wench 

The perfect dose of viTamin T. PerfecT bubblage! Correct Temp. Howlin Wolf - would recommend.
IMG_3786.thumb.jpg.c22303fcccd31005972f0f577fef20f2.jpg

Would prefer slightly less head myself (aye, Kenneth Williams and all that) but she is a beauty!

5 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

It's Friday. It would be rude not too.

@chomp my root I hope you got your p&b name on one of your TL glasses...

In fact is this promo on the back of this change in Tumbler?

20180629_182351.jpg

I've just won a third, running out of email addresses. Got my name on the first two (good to have a spare) and got one for a mate who comes round for drinkipoos after the evening dog walks sometimes. Next time I'll get a CHOMP glass so I can be one of the cool kids. Just need to up my vitamin intake. :thumsup2