The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

21 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

In the pub again on the Tennents. Two weeks off, glorious weather and the World Cup on the tv, doesn't get much better than this.

Summer holidays, hot weather. Scottish lager.

I hope you're making a cooked breakfast everyday to complete the Benidorm experience.

32 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Summer holidays, hot weather. Scottish lager.

I hope you're making a cooked breakfast everyday to complete the Benidorm experience.

The paella in Hamilton isn't up to much so I'm just sticking to the local food.

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:34, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

My local now serves T in a goblet-type glass.  It has a T sort of etched in white on it, so it must be a legitimate glass.

They still have the tall ones with the big red T on it as well.

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 09:53, pub car king said:

What are these new glasses about they lookalike the Stella ones 

Apparently, according to Kirsty in the pub, this is a rebranding exercise with a 'premium' glass. They are so popular that the pubs cannot get all that they ask for, and are being limited at the moment.  In due time I expect our local publican will be offering the old tall glasses with the red T on them to punters to get rid of them, once he gets enough of the new goblet style ones.

Went on the brewery tour with my boyfriend. We were the only two booked in so essentially paid £7 each for a private tour and then a pint of Tennents or Caledonian Best, and two half pints of their export lagers at the end.

Well worth the money! 

3 hours ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

Apparently, according to Kirsty in the pub, this is a rebranding exercise with a 'premium' glass. They are so popular that the pubs cannot get all that they ask for, and are being limited at the moment.  In due time I expect our local publican will be offering the old tall glasses with the red T on them to punters to get rid of them, once he gets enough of the new goblet style ones.

T doesn't need rebranded.  

I agree with the diminutive Falkirk fan.  Get them to f**k.