The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

30 minutes ago, GTee said:

😄 If the contents were as per glass I would most certainly apologise and hang my head in shame. On the contrary, this was definitely a pinT of glorious T. I guess I was amongst like minded folks, as the bar ran out of T glasses. 👍

If you took your glasses back it would help ;)

Cheers broThers [emoji481]
1628804519628121296068182001956.thumb.jpg.d770ef5c829069f08fc8313222996412.jpg

Which T shop (I’m going to start calling pubs T shops as that’s why I’m going there, to buy sweet, sweet vitamin T) is this? Assuming the Dons winning pleases you means you’re also up in this old grey hellhole of a city that I also call home…

Tomorrow at approximately 06:30 hours I will set off on my annual holy pilgrimage which will consist of a 10 night stay. 

Once I reach the Kingdom the imbibing of the nectar will commence from as many "T shops" as possible in order to check that the quality is consistently glorious. 

The wife knows that I will not touch a drop if I have anything to do the following day. She has bought me a 15 pack for the weekend. She has arranged something for Sunday!

Divorce should be a consideration at this point, but, heading to Jamaica next week for 3 weeks, hopefully she will redeem herself!!!