The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Here’s me, serving myself a pinT of T, Tonight! My maTe got a Tap insTalled on Thursday. I’m in my elemenT, first pint since March 22nd.

IMG_7394.jpg

She actually looks Telicious 🦊🦊🦊

I’m supposed to be at work at the moment. As it stands I’m still on company time, but in reality I’m currently getting paid to eat a 14 inch pepperoni pizza and drink Tennents lager.

giphy.gif

I'm very divided about my feelings on recent news of restrictions being lifted, as much as I'm gagging for a cold pint of Tennents goodness, I feel the moment would be ruined by the oiks who will no doubt be frequenting public houses as soon as they open again. That first pint is going to be one you tell the grandkids about.

I'm very divided about my feelings on recent news of restrictions being lifted, as much as I'm gagging for a cold pint of Tennents goodness, I feel the moment would be ruined by the oiks who will no doubt be frequenting public houses as soon as they open again. That first pint is going to be one you tell the grandkids about.

This is my concern. The nearest pub with a beer garden to me has put out details of the beer gardens reopening and everyone commenting on the post is the morons who regularly cause issues in pubs.

Conveniently I’m actually off on the reopening day for the gardens, I might go up for a couple depending on how busy it turns out to be.

Got a text off my local landlord this pm. Open for Takeaway T from tomorrow apparently. I’ll be front of the queue after golf tomorrow. Have booked myself in for 2 pints. Will report back on my research. [emoji106]

There’s a pub in Perth been doing collection or delivery for pints on Saturdays for a few weeks.

I got one and went a walk around the inch with it. Not a fan of plastic cups but needs must.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Pub reopening is going to he dickhead armageddon. Give it a week or 2 before you brave it.

These have been my ThoughTs also, buT now iT’s geTTing closer to realiTy, f**k iT, I’m in wiTh The dickheads

42 minutes ago, mizfit said:

There’s a pub in Perth been doing collection or delivery for pints on Saturdays for a few weeks.

I got one and went a walk around the inch with it. Not a fan of plastic cups but needs must.

Is this not the case everywhere? About 5 pubs on Leith Walk serving pints to passing folk every day now!

Guest bernardblack
Is this not the case everywhere? About 5 pubs on Leith Walk serving pints to passing folk every day now!

Maybe that’s different as you can drink on the streets in Edinburgh?

I’m so jealous

15 hours ago, pub car king said:

Pub reopening is going to he dickhead armageddon. Give it a week or 2 before you brave it.

Plus less reputable establishments will be punting foostie kegs

This was my thinking. Last thing you want is your first post-lockdown pinT being a stinker.