The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

You know those occasions where you've met someone and you either didn't catch, or don't remember their name, and you leave it so long that you can't ask what it is without it being awkward as f**k?
Why are they called gaffer cans?

Because this;
'cos they're pint cans, no? 

And this;
'Cause they are boss?

On 23/04/2020 at 15:58, tree house tam said:

20200423_145449.thumb.jpg.641995e1893d979484173fd6d695880d.jpg

A wolf in sheeps clothing.

9 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Never TasTed so good, I’m Tanning The arse off these fuckers Tonight (sorry about the glass) 

FE3D3D12-361B-4455-90A6-864CB9481049.jpeg

I am pretty much at the stage that I cannot drink brand A beer in a brand B glass. It is okay if the glass is plain but if the glass is inscribed with another brand I have now bizarrely conditioned myself not to enjoy it. In a pub, when the bar man goes to pour in a different glass my heart sinks - of course I don't say anything. to him and skulk off moaning to myself.....

8 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I am pretty much at the stage that I cannot drink brand A beer in a brand B glass. It is okay if the glass is plain but if the glass is inscribed with another brand I have now bizarrely conditioned myself not to enjoy it. In a pub, when the bar man goes to pour in a different glass my heart sinks - of course I don't say anything. to him and skulk off moaning to myself.....

The opposite end of that spectrum is Tennent's actually tasting better if it's in your personalised glass.

When this is eventually all over, and it will be one day, I promise my broThers. I will be taking myself and only myself, to the nearest old man boozer to sit and reflect on life before lockdown. There will be nothing but pints of Tennents and my thoughts for company.

Stay strong in the troubled times.

When this is eventually all over, and it will be one day, I promise my broThers. I will taking myself and only myself, to the nearest old man boozer to sit and reflect on life before lockdown. There will be nothing but pints of Tennents and my thoughts for company.

Stay strong in the troubled times.

Nicola Sturgeon should just read this out every day at the update. “Look, stay in the house the now right but when this is eventually over...”

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

When this is eventually all over, and it will be one day, I promise my broThers. I will be taking myself and only myself, to the nearest old man boozer to sit and reflect on life before lockdown. There will be nothing but pints of Tennents and my thoughts for company.

3A411664-AB99-4C92-BB7E-8DDF3878DDBD.gif

04D5A0D6-9451-4AF5-BAEE-FCB363025815.jpeg