The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Wife phoned me on Friday just before my shift finished to inform me she was going to the Graeme Hotel for lunch with her mum and if i wanted to join them?

As it was sunny I agreed and as i walked in the door she had a lovely golden pint of T waiting at the table.

If I hadn't already I would marry that girl. She's a keeper

Wife phoned me on Friday just before my shift finished to inform me she was going to the Graeme Hotel for lunch with her mum and if i wanted to join them?
As it was sunny I agreed and as i walked in the door she had a lovely golden pint of T waiting at the table.
If I hadn't already I would marry that girl. She's a keeper

Pics or gtf.

T, tunes, and my favourite snack. Nice. On a T note, where's best near Dundee city centre for a good pint?? Up in Montrose next month and heading along to Dundee on the Sunday. And the ferry possibly.

38 minutes ago, philpy said:

T, tunes, and my favourite snack. Nice. On a T note, where's best near Dundee city centre for a good pint?? 

Trades. Tickety Boo's. Counting House (but it's a shit hole). 

In the Ferry, you've a selection of lovely establishments mostly filled with Toffs, wannabe Toffs and minkers (in relative terms - like myself) who are only there to rile the other two previously mentioned groups. 

Edited by Dele

Trades. Tickety Boo's. Counting House (but it's a shit hole). 
In the Ferry, you've a selection of lovely establishments mostly filled with Toffs, wannabe Toffs and minkers (in relative terms - like myself) who are only there to rile the other two previously mentioned groups. 

I'm sure old man danger lives in the ferry. Says it all really.

T, tunes, and my favourite snack. Nice. On a T note, where's best near Dundee city centre for a good pint?? Up in Montrose next month and heading along to Dundee on the Sunday. And the ferry possibly.

trades or phoenix

Dont go into the Trades or the Phoenix and waste your time buying Tennents.  These pubs have a selection of much much much better draught beers .
Dont make me come down there, Philpy.
Philpy, make him come down there, then boot utter f**k out of him until he stops coming in this thread with shiteposting like the above.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Dont go into the Trades or the Phoenix and waste your time buying Tennents.  These pubs have a selection of much much much better draught beers .
Dont make me come down there, Philpy.

Philpy, make him come down there, then boot utter f**k out of him until he stops coming in this thread with shiteposting like the above.

Philpy? Booting?  

Spoiler

IMG_0170.JPG.2c14a20ce48cc3a7b52d5af4d6a5b2a7.JPG

59 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I find the pictures in this thread with the overflowing heads fucking revolting tbh. There's something really vile about excess froth.

Foam-main.jpg

211317919_dc76f13fea.jpg?v=0beer-wallpapers-hd-68799-2202364.png