• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
NorthernJambo

The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The pint of T at Aitchie's Ale Hoose across from the train station at Aberdeen was so good that I went back for another. Bonus points as it was served by a barman wearing a shirt and tie and one of thon wee apron things. Golf on the telly too, lovely stuff.

The pint of T at Aitchie's Ale Hoose across from the train station at Aberdeen was so good that I went back for another. Bonus points as it was served by a barman wearing a shirt and tie and one of thon wee apron things. Golf on the telly too, lovely stuff.
Aitcchies is good. Traditional, nae chip and pin either. Simply go in and swap caah money for delicious Tennents.

Was shut for refurbishment or something a couple of weeks ago when I was going for the train.

56 minutes ago, rodallegabombs said:

IMG_1552737723.440626.jpg

Start as I mean to go on!

These new Tennents glasses don't half overdo the head in your pint.  

4 hours ago, resk said:

That sounds great – I've noted it for the next time I'm in Aberdeen

1 hour ago, rodallegabombs said:

IMG_1552737723.440626.jpg

Start as I mean to go on!

Pint of T and a game of pool/snooker.

Amazing.

20190316_133314.thumb.jpg.66d3d5a8dd362d6fea9ae5a7f37abfde.jpg

25 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

20190316_133314.thumb.jpg.66d3d5a8dd362d6fea9ae5a7f37abfde.jpg

3 pies ya greedy c**t.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

3 pies ya greedy c**t.

I left one. They were a bit shite lol

On 3/15/2019 at 17:44, Lichtie78 said:

IMG_3618.jpg
Good evening scooping T. Bunch of marines drinking carling also in the pub, a lot of growing up needed by them.

Are you sitting in a fire escape or something?

A wee visit to the Horseshoe Bar.
IMG-20190320-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.add5c2b8cf0def10cf1ac6d3530d0c3b.jpeg
Genuinely jealous as I havent had a T for a wee while now. Coming to the end of that run soon though.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
A wee visit to the Horseshoe Bar.
IMG-20190320-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.add5c2b8cf0def10cf1ac6d3530d0c3b.jpeg

Genuinely jealous as I havent had a T for a wee while now. Coming to the end of that run soon though.

Not a bad drop after an earlier Indian.

The old horseshoe isn't what it once was mind you.  Time for a couple more though.

2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

IMG_8333.jpg

Pint at £2.15 from watching/losing money on the Gold Cup on Friday. It was glorious and many more were consumed.

Was about to say get this to the Nope thread as at first glance thought that was a spider above your pint.