The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

28 minutes ago, jagfox said:

20220519_110506.thumb.jpg.31d6521142df96a6a2049ee331c58a81.jpg

Wandered up the Forth and Clyde Canal this morning. Ended up in Bishopbriggs. Quick bacon roll then a pint before heading back West!

T & a bacon roll!

The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

15 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

All week I've been looking forward to some Vitamin T, but forgot Sunderland have their final, so have taken over Caledonian Road. Plastic glasses. A real disappointment.

20220521_115530.jpg

Shape of that gammon. Sweaty & baldy

Probably drinking Carling.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

In related (ish) news. The perfect draft pro is coming out soon which the marketing bumpf says will pour better and has an adjustable temperature setting. 

The adjustable temp setting is the real selling point there tbf. Not sure it's worth upgrading for mind.

41 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

The adjustable temp setting is the real selling point there tbf. Not sure it's worth upgrading for mind.

Agree I wouldn't upgrade unless something went wrong with mine but if you haven't got one and are interested could be worth a punt.  I can't fault mine though the pints are great. 

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm in the pub myself having a few pints of the good stuff. My younger mates don't seem to appreciate the pleasure that is sitting in a boozer yourself having a pint. 

It's one of life's great things to sit in peace and sup on a cold pint as the world goes by.