The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

We've come over to Arran for the September weekend and decided to eat at the Kinloch Hotel at Blackwaterfoot this evening.

This is the first time I've set foot anywhere that serves alcohol since March.

I've been eagerly telling everyone just how much I was looking forward to a glorious pint of T.  Got seated and the waitress asked us if she could get us any drinks.  Gleefully asked for a pint of T, only to be told that they had Coors, Carling or Staropramen on tap.

I've just had my dinner washed down with a soda water and lime and my face fucking tripping me. 

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We've come over to Arran for the September weekend and decided to eat at the Kinloch Hotel at Blackwaterfoot this evening.

I've been eagerly telling everyone just how much I was looking forward to a glorious pint of T.  Got seated and the waitress asked us if she could get us any drinks.  Gleefully asked for a pint of T, only to be told that they had Coors, Carling or Staropramen on tap.

I've just had my dinner washed down with a soda water and lime and my face fucking tripping me. But self respect intact

FTFY

37 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've just had my dinner washed down with a soda water and lime and my face fucking tripping me. 

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

giphy-downsized.gif

Guest bernardblack

How many alias TripAdvisor accounts have you made to make sure that this doesn’t happen again?