The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

2 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

The only place I’ve ever seen Tennent’s IPA on tap was in Kyiv. It was also very disappointing (and ridiculously expensive). 

64039A5C-25AA-435A-A9FA-1E3CC7EEAEA7.jpeg

The Tennent's Light I was meaning was their new light lager btw, just in case you thought I meant 60/-

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

The Tennent's Light I was meaning was their new light lager btw, just in case you thought I meant 60/-

Aye I was just havering as a non standard T was mentioned. I’ve not tried it and after this review I doubt I would. I’ve not ever tried the bottles of T.

1 minute ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Aye I was just havering as a non standard T was mentioned. I’ve not tried it and after this review I doubt I would. I’ve not ever tried the bottles of T.

I really wanted to like it, but it was just weird.

It had no body, smelt like parma violets, and tasted like Tennent's diluted by pool water.

The barman did warn me it wasn't very good and, to be fair to him, allowed me to swap it for the real deal.

Nice glass, though

20200801_141637.jpg

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

It had no body, smelt like parma violets, and tasted like Tennent's diluted by pool water.

The barman did warn me it wasn't very good and, to be fair to him, allowed me to swap it for the real deal.

Nice glass, though

20200801_141637.jpg

What a genT.

49 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Nice glass, though

20200801_141637.jpg

OoooOOOOh Fancy LaaaAAdyyy.

sakkdipozkgikyhmrny0.jpg

3 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Nice glass, though

20200801_141637.jpg

Barman is clearly a fully paid up member of the broTherhood.

As much as I hate the Brexity c**t, it's only £2.49 in Wetherspoons just now for a pint of the good stuff.

Go to another pub thats slightly more expensive and have a pint less. You’ll be a better person having done so.

5 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

To justify my evening in Wetherspoons, I was meeting a mate who works in Cambuslang and Wetherspoons is about the only place that doesn't look stabby. 

Reveal hidden contents

£2.49

That's not all that inaccurate tbh

To justify my evening in Wetherspoons, I was meeting a mate who works in Cambuslang and Wetherspoons is about the only place that doesn't look stabby. 
Spoiler

£2.49

I'd rather be stabbed tbh, more pleasant than a night in Wetherspoons.

On 01/08/2020 at 14:20, Todd_is_God said:

It had no body, smelt like parma violets, and tasted like Tennent's diluted by pool water

I’m pretty sure it’s gluten free too which is why there would be no body.