The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The next pub on my gay pub crawl doesn’t even serve Tennent’s. What the fucking fresh hell have I stepped into? FML.
Genuinely think a tennents tap should be on the licence conditions for all pubs in Scotland. Including p***k magnet establishments like Brewdog

Guest bernardblack
The next pub on my gay pub crawl doesn’t even serve Tennent’s. What the fucking fresh hell have I stepped into? FML.

Pubs that have opened with limited taps and have decided to not have tennents, should lose their licence

GreeTings from KillieImage.jpeg.01c00527fc27b2b965ecdb0262dc9e41.jpeg

Strong group of friends there, you should be proud of every single one of them, don’t ever let them go.

There’s usually some fud in a group, who’ll order some drain water like Stella, because they think it’s cool to hate the glorious T.

Guest bernardblack

Strong group of friends there, you should be proud of every single one of them, don’t ever let them go.

There’s usually some fud in a group, who’ll order some drain water like Stella, because they think it’s cool to hate the glorious T.

Even worse, someone ordering a Guinness and adding a significant amount of time at the bar when it’s your shout