The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Thats my exact spot on united match days but you are welcome to it for the time being

Much appreciated! It was a grand spot as I was enjoying the solitary pleasure of a pint by myself. The added bonus of social distancing not being drawn into conversation by some slavering old jake.

So could I. A plastic tumbler ffs.

After 4 months I’ll take it just now. If the next couple don’t have a glass though I’ll start issuing telts.

I’ve a confession to make. After spending the day down in Dumfries visiting family, myself and Monkwoman went a walk around Glasgow Green this fine evening. As we walked passed West, there was a few empty tables outside and my cravings got the better of me. I cheaTed on the fine nectar with a pint of St Mungos, swiftly followed by a couple more. After 4 months without a pint, I’ve absolutely no regrets. I can only imagine how good that first pint of T is going to be.

Just now, MONKMAN said:

I’ve a confession to make. After spending the day down in Dumfries visiting family, myself and Monkwoman went a walk around Glasgow Green this fine evening. As we walked passed West, there was a few empty tables outside and my cravings got the better of me. I cheaTed on the fine nectar with a pint of St Mungos, swiftly followed by a couple more. After 4 months without a pint, I’ve absolutely no regrets. I can only imagine how good that first pint of T is going to be.

You have nothing to be ashamed of.

My first pint was in Pitlochry and was a Moretti, it was fantastic.

Since then I've managed pints of glorious T yesterday and today, it was like meeting a dear friend.

T will forgive you.

7 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You have nothing to be ashamed of.

My first pint was in Pitlochry and was a Moretti, it was fantastic.

Since then I've managed pints of glorious T yesterday and today, it was like meeting a dear friend.

T will forgive you.

4 months without a pint, I savoured every drop of every one of them.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Out of Order, double rations required to make up for it. ;)

Still not had my reunion pint but looking forward to it