The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

That's good but other than the Forries you can't get a T in Dalgety Bay or the Woodside in Aberdour which is very sad

Aye, the two places in the bay not selling ten golden nectar sums up what the place has become.

22 minutes ago, 101 said:

In the name of research I'm going to try the lighT after work. Is this a decent boozer? 

Screenshot_20200213-202632.thumb.jpg.0b01e14889ac5f9d616593590361b408.jpg

Hope they are rolling it out properly no locations in Fife yet https://tennents.co.uk/tennentslight/?utm_source=Social&utm_campaign=light&utm_content=locations#locations

It’s an ok boozer. I like the idea of this T light if it’s done well, could be a good option for a school night or a long session. 

Let us know how it is. I’m going to Ghillie Dhu in a few weeks so hoping to try it then.

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Not even trying it. The proper stuff is king.

It might be better, you never know

1 hour ago, St. Jude said:

It’s an ok boozer. I like the idea of this T light if it’s done well, could be a good option for a school night or a long session. 

Let us know how it is. I’m going to Ghillie Dhu in a few weeks so hoping to try it then.

Cheers, will do. I was thinking the same if your are tucking away 10 pints than this will be a preferable choice.

The 1st glorious Tennents Pint post will be on here shortly lads, while I, like others, sit at my desk in work trying to dodge as much work and effort as possible I'm looking at the clock on my desktop and 4pm seems so far away, Friday pints are heavy on my mind and it's naw even 11 bells :( .

Stay strong fellow workers.

Edited by M0rtonfc

38 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

The 1st glorious Tennents Pint post will be on here shortly lads, while I, like others, sit at my desk in work trying to dodge as much work and effort as possible I'm looking at the clock on my desktop and 4pm seems so far away, Friday pints are heavy on my mind and it's naw even 11 bells :( .

Stay strong fellow workers.

You should've stuck in at the school and you might have got a job with more autonomy.

Okay this may turn in to 101's adventure to find lighT

No luck at The Inn on the Mile but a very good pint

IMG_20200214_160442_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.dba2aa1e0971f1e227dffb61694525d4.jpg

Just been on the website not sure I can be bothered going to Rutland place. This might not be an adventure after all.

Just now, 101 said:

Okay this may turn in to 101's adventure to find lighT

No luck at The Inn on the Mile but a very good pint

IMG_20200214_160442_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.dba2aa1e0971f1e227dffb61694525d4.jpg

Just been on the website not sure I can be bothered going to Rutland place. This might not be an adventure after all.

I want a pub crawl all the way there with a pint of T at each stop please and thanks.