The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The tour was brilliant. We stayed that long drinking in the bar afterwards two tours came and went. Then it was T tour all the way to the train station.
There was a group of guys from lossiemouth on our tour today. One of them had even dressed up as a pint [emoji23]

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

She's  on a hen weekend, I'm onto my 8th can and still have another crate. Need to play it sensibly though as I'm not North to replenish my stock for another 3 months, so cant go too daft (I'm well aware I'm going to go daft and live in misery for the next few months).

15569982388803107393628638960644.jpg

There are stockists in Bedfordshire and Corby just on the off chance you find yourself that way 

Just going to try this, got it at the brewery shop. One thing that the tour guide told us that I found amusing, is that the bar or the pub across the road can't get the lager direct from the brewery - because of tax issues it has to come from a bonded warehouse in cambuslang! IMG_20190505_204033.jpg

7 minutes ago, philpy said:

Just going to try this, got it at the brewery shop. One thing that the tour guide told us that I found amusing, is that the bar or the pub across the road can't get the lager direct from the brewery - because of tax issues it has to come from a bonded warehouse in cambuslang! IMG_20190505_204033.jpg

It's a brave or stupid man that misses the coaster.

The bottle hadn't been opened, and I didn't have my glass yet. So therefore, the coaster was inadequate at the time.

1 minute ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The bottle hadn't been opened, and I didn't have my glass yet. So therefore, the coaster was inadequate at the time.

Details.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Sadly on the train back to work tonight.

Happily accompanied by 4 aluminium clad acquainTances

20,000 greenie is well deserved here broTher