The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

1 minute ago, Deontay WildPar said:

@Sergeant Wilson This might be old news but I never knew they made this:

2D17F1B2-0E61-4CAC-A20B-F034CCCDB376.jpeg

Thanks, someone who works there handed in a box, in thanks for the work I do raising awareness of gluten intolerance among weird loners on here. It's  pish, you can tell there's something not right about it.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
On 16/12/2018 at 09:24, Sergeant Wilson said:
Thanks, someone who works there handed in a box, in thanks for the work I do raising awareness of gluten intolerance among weird loners on here. It's  pish, you can tell there's something not right about it.

This one has been going about for a while. Quite a few beers that are gluten free

The Brewdog Vagabond isn't bad, but I like to push the boundaries of medical science by drinking the ordinary stuff.

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 09:24, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's not quite a big juicy from the local, but I thought this was pretty good for a GF lager.