The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

New visiTor cenTer opened yesterday.

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-21/tennents-visitor-centre-opens-in-glasgow/

Any word on the potential group tour that was previously mentioned?

Not that I’ve seen but still very much interested in the idea.

Edit: looked back and I think it’s now proposed for summer. I’d have preferred over the Christmas period but fair fucks.

Wee Greenock p***k 1st in line...
Should have been one of us.

I feel your frustration but just be glad Tennent’s have now recognised us and given us a place of worship. This is good news for the broTherhood.

Had 40 mins to kill at Wemyss Bay Station before my train last night so used the time to get some liquid nourishmenT.

IMAG1030.thumb.jpg.d1fdee9298df9ccfb73727070c3ccc7b.jpg

Isnt she preTty?

The experience was made even better by the real coal fire in the pub. 

16 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Wee Greenock p***k 1st in line...

Should have been one of us.

Reliably informed that there was a "Tennants Lager Appreciation Society" in attendance at the opening(My sister was involved in the PR side of things), but it seems not to have been our own.

A quick google suggests there are several such society's dotted around the country. God damned splitters trying to get themselves in there as the official society.

Reliably informed that there was a "Tennants Lager Appreciation Society" in attendance at the opening(My sister was involved in the PR side of things), but it seems not to have been our own.
A quick google suggests there are several such society's dotted around the country. God damned splitters trying to get themselves in there as the official society.

Understandable. The golden nectar naturally attracts a lot of suitors. It’s all things to all men.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Understandable. The golden nectar naturally attracts a lot of suitors. It’s all things to all men.

It should be pointed out that most of these "Appreciation societies" will be full of utter virgins. Not this one though. This one is the exception.

Even though I don't drink any more I'm well up for inviting these charlatans to 12 Ruel Street and giving them a slap.