The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Just remembered one the missus was telling me a few weeks back.

Young guy on the train with a couple of cans of T  in a bag for the journey who sparked the last one at Burnside. When the driver announced the next stop was Kirkhill, he immediately started tanning it as quickly as possible...it's like two minutes between them.

He got off the train and let out an enormous froggy burp: "BRAAAA-PPP!" and carried on in this fashion letting out a T-induced explosion every ten or twenty seconds.

My missus was walking behind him up the road, and was puzzled when he turned into our street still merrily "BRAAAA-PPPing"  and still more so when he crossed over to our side of the street and started checking out the house numbers, eventually turning with a final "BRAAAA-PPP!" into our neighbours' driveway. Turns out next door's teenage daughter had a new boyfriend.

Tennent's: courage in a can for that awkward first meeting with your new burd's parents...

To the right it looks like a midget with a huge arse, white shirt (not tucked in) and jeans.

Ok, well it’s two different people and looks absolutely nothing like what you’re seeing.

It’s a 12 year old laddie sat opposite me in the white shirt, and his dad is to my right, side on at the end of the table and whose kilt is very obvious and nothing like jeans.

Ok, well it’s two different people and looks absolutely nothing like what you’re seeing.

It’s a 12 year old laddie sat opposite me in the white shirt, and his dad is to my right, side on at the end of the table and whose kilt is very obvious and nothing like jeans.

I have circles who he means...
IMG_1459.jpg

12 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Are either of them obese midgets, though?

not heard back from Tennents this week - I was thinking that Sunday is probably the most likely day however Im worried about the hangover thereafter should this be put on hold until the close season for a tennents filled summer day out?

Edited by Adam101

Paid £4.15 for a pint of the golden nectar in the station before my train. Couple of cans on the train for £6 something. Will only be a couple as I’ve stuff to sort at the other end. Relatively smooth journey thus far for anyone concerned.