The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

10 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Ladz!.  I'm in the Oran Mor having a pint of the T and I'm very sorry to announce that it's fucking stinking 

That’s Stefan King for you...:green

Hiya pals. Today I am going on a wee Tennents adventure round Glasgow. Taking in the sights and smells whilst visiting only establishments who hold Tennents in the same high regard as myself.

As per previous posts. My company will be two gentlemen who would be right at home on this thread and who both firnished themselves with majestic, statuesque M18 personalised pint glasses thanks to my brothers on this thread.

Thank you all once again for the journey we have been on and the road still to walk.

Hiya pals. Today I am going on a wee Tennents adventure round Glasgow. Taking in the sights and smells whilst visiting only establishments who hold Tennents in the same high regard as myself.

As per previous posts. My company will be two gentlemen who would be right at home on this thread and who both firnished themselves with majestic, statuesque M18 personalised pint glasses thanks to my brothers on this thread.

Thank you all once again for the journey we have been on and the road still to walk.

I’ll be honest, I’m quite hurt that I’ve not been invited.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

p***k