The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

I like a bevvy probably more than most. In the house or a local pub then I have no problems whatsoever. On any type of public transport though, I avoid the drink like the plague. I especially never, ever drink on a plane. Even if I have paid for the premium upgrade that offers unlimited drink, I still ignore it. Flying scares the shit out of me but the thought of not being fully in control of my own actions scares me even more. Whether it is a ten minute trip or a 14 odd hour flight, I can easily live without a drink.

Not to be flippant, but if the plane is smashing in to the sea from 30,000 feet up in all honesty I’d rather be bevy’d. This idea probably has not helped your fear any, sorry. Flying is pretty safe compared to most methods of transport I think.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m going to have to give Tennent’s another shot. Haven’t had one in a few years as I hated it, but with some others saying they’ve tried it again and liked it I’ll have to give it the chance to win me over.

Was out with a few folk on Sunday and all four of us remarked on how we’d recently got a thirst for Tennent’s after dalliances with fancier sounding stuff. 

On a friday my mate usually pops in for a couple of refreshing vitamin T's after the early evening dog walk, managed to squeeze 4 in which was a wee Brucie bonus. On the vino now but apparently all this stuff kills you. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43738644

Who knew..... :o

giphy.gif