The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

On 16/10/2017 at 16:33, Slenderman said:

Would never turn up my nose at a nice cold pint of Tennents. The tins are fucking awful.

agreed, tins are let downs especially since the turn from yellow and red to silver (fuckin souless shite) , but pints are cracking

Marry her. Marry her now. Usually I think it’s strange seeing women drink pints but she’s got taste and a wid.

Hmmm think you took my post to be a positive, my thinking was if birds (females) are drinking your tennants then what does that say about your weak piss poor pint of tennants ? but on a positive note i like your enthusiasm [emoji106]

Hmmm think you took my post to be a positive, my thinking was if birds (females) are drinking your tennants then what does that say about your weak piss poor pint of tennants ? but on a positive note i like your enthusiasm [emoji106]

Ah, so you’ve come to the appreciation thread to criticise...[emoji17]
I’ll marry her then!

What would you recommend?

A survey a couple of years back Researchers made their findings by analysing how many customers for popular beer brands fit into in the widely used A (upper middle class) and B (middle class) social grades and )did not bother about the scheme class, i.e tennants drinkers) but suprise suprise Garlsberg came 10th (last) suprise ? because why was it even in the top ten anyway ? tennants didnt make any list suprisingly not. Anyway what i suggest ? First off all REMEMBER anything you drink from now on is a lot stronger than your pee water tennants so unless you think you are man enough to step up to the bar and move on to a world of fascinating lagers ( this invite is to all tennants drinkers) let yourself evolve into a fantastic world of taste and drunken eutopia.....

It is without doubt the best non premium lager there is by an absolute country mile. It pisses all over fosters, carling, Carlsberg, Heineken, Bud, Amstel.
If im going out for just a few pints it'll always be Tennents I would choose over anything on tap.

Aye.

I used to drink it but never particularly liked it. I never buy it for a carry out though as I love Coors light in a tin. Not a massive fan of the pints though. I went through a phase of drinking heavy for a few years and patched T completely.

I'm not a big drinker, but over the last year or so I have stuck to Tennent's and I'm pretty happy with it. However I was down in Blackpool for a few days and the hotels John Smiths was wonderful. Sadly for me finding a pub with consistently good John Smiths is a tough ask, particularly as I don't venture into the pub I used to work in, and spent most of my time in.

7 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Those who don't drink at aren't to be trusted. Really is as simple as that. 

Cans are poor but still something so great about sittin in the park on a rare sunny evening with a few tins of Tennent's and anyone who denies this is a Tory. 

^^^

images-1.jpeg

I'm doing my 'traditional' sunday afternoon, watching foozbaal and having a few Tennents. Only difference is we didn't go for our 'traditional' sunday morning long walk to work up a thirst, I've manned up and powered through though, I'm nothing if not stoic. 8)