Anyone had a new terracing cover or shed built recently?

Kinky Afro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

Morton have the old stand from Love Street lying about with no intention of ever putting it up.

They also have thousands of seats from Love St, Talbot regeneration committee asked for some and were point blank refused. No doubt they, along with the cover, will rot before anyone can use them. We only wanted 500, got them from Bristol City eventually.

3 hours ago, Kinky Afro said:

I am looking for some help tracking down companies who could build a new terrace cover/shed. Anyone had one done recently or know of any team who have? All help appreciated. emoji460.pngemoji106.png

If you send me a PM, I can forward some info. I can say on here  that Talbot's cost a lot more than the 10k quoted, and as a rule of thumb you will be looking at the club raising half the costs themselves funders wont cover all costs.  

4 hours ago, Kinky Afro said:

I am looking for some help tracking down companies who could build a new terrace cover/shed. Anyone had one done recently or know of any team who have? All help appreciated. emoji460.pngemoji106.png

Both East Kilbride and Kelty Hearts have built covered encloses in recent times.

They also have thousands of seats from Love St, Talbot regeneration committee asked for some and were point blank refused. No doubt they, along with the cover, will rot before anyone can use them. We only wanted 500, got them from Bristol City eventually.

Very sporting of Morton FC.

Just walked past Buffs Park and they are continuing with their cracking work so you should contact someone from there.

If anyone from the buffs is reading this what are you guys doing down at the river end behind the goals? Looks like an area is being built facing away from the park.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just walked past Buffs Park and they are continuing with their cracking work so you should contact someone from there.

If anyone from the buffs is reading this what are you guys doing down at the river end behind the goals? Looks like an area is being built facing away from the park.

That would be a godsend some weeks.

Archived