Terrible Jobs

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I've always thought "All morning I killed cows" would be a great name for an album/song.  Let's write a P&B number 1.

Chlamydia Kid can roadie for the tour supporting the album. single-handed carrying of Marshall stacks etc.

4 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

A guy who claimed he wanked turkeys collecting semen samples. He seemed to enjoy it and if you had met the guy you probably could have guessed that this was his job 

- What do you do for work mate?

- Have a guess?

- I dunno, w**k turkeys?

Yes!

f**k, can’t believe I posted in this thread and forgot about the worst job I’ve ever had. For three summers in a row (whilst a student) I worked in a margarine factory. First year was the worst as, for six weeks, my job was to melt bad margarine down so that it could be shipped back to the oil refinery. Was in a little shed outside and got fucking covered in oil every day. Used to come in for lunch dripping with marg oil and stinking of melted marg. most of the other jobs involved loading boxes of margarine onto pallets, or packing freshly made margarine into bags and boxes.

14 minutes ago, mathematics said:

f**k, can’t believe I posted in this thread and forgot about the worst job I’ve ever had. For three summers in a row (whilst a student) I worked in a margarine factory. First year was the worst as, for six weeks, my job was to melt bad margarine down so that it could be shipped back to the oil refinery. Was in a little shed outside and got fucking covered in oil every day. Used to come in for lunch dripping with marg oil and stinking of melted marg. most of the other jobs involved loading boxes of margarine onto pallets, or packing freshly made margarine into bags and boxes.

Sounds marginally better than working in a fish factory. 

40 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sounds margarinally better than working in a fish factory. 

I changed marginally to margarinally there because it sounds like margarine but with 'ally' at the end.

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Were you the only one doing it? Because it absolutely sound like the sort of pisstake job they would get the new boy to do for a laugh...

58 minutes ago, supermik said:

Once fitted an electric shower whilst a woman in her underwear,who was stood next to me, washed a naked man (not me) with a bucket of water and a sponge. :o

I'm sure this was a scene in a Tinto Brass film my mate once watched.

27 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm sure this was a scene in a Tinto Brass film my mate once watched.

Maintenance job in Fingertips massage parlour in Edinburgh. When I was finished the woman made me a coffee. About 2 minutes later the owner arrived, took the coffee cup from me and ushered me out the door saying thank you very much but the woman had work to get on with.:lol:

5 minutes ago, supermik said:

Maintenance job in Fingertips massage parlour in Edinburgh. When I was finished the woman made me a coffee. About 2 minutes later the owner arrived, took the coffee cup from me and ushered me out the door saying thank you very much but the woman had work to get on with.:lol:

You'd really want a discount for having a sparky in the room while you're being soaped up.

Edit: sorry, what was I thinking...the lassie in her skants - wid?

9 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

The two worst jobs that people I have known have had were:

A guy who claimed he wanked turkeys collecting semen samples. He seemed to enjoy it and if you had met the guy you probably could have guessed that this was his job 

I killed and plucked Turkeys one Christmas.

Didnt w**k them though. Honest!

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Were you the only one doing it? Because it absolutely sound like the sort of pisstake job they would get the new boy to do for a laugh...

I was. I actually got a telling from the manager for not melting margarine fast enough.

Archived