Margaret Fleming

19 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Margaret Fleming hasn't been seen since 1999 except by her carers.  However she was reported missing last year but no trace has been found of her.  Now the carers have broken their silence and the interview is bizarre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41542875

Did I hear Polish gangmaster?

I think they’ve eaten her. Definitely something to do with it though.

When I was clicking on the related stories on BBC it gave an earlier bit of news that the house was to be demolished due to the conditions inside. I always find it quite fascinating that some people can live in dreadful conditions and just go about life as normal (to them).

Not mentioned in the online report, but on the TV last night, the wifey was asked about how she had continued to collect the lassie's benefits.

"Yes I did.  But I passed every penny on to Eddie, and he made sure that she got it.  We never kept or used any of it"

Aye right.

Plus, if she wasn't at home. they either posted it to an address or sent it via the banking system, so surely they can supply some proof that can be traced to the girl herself.

Put this pair in a room with Gerry & Kate, see who breaks first.

6 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Not mentioned in the online report, but on the TV last night, the wifey was asked about how she had continued to collect the lassie's benefits.

"Yes I did.  But I passed every penny on to Eddie, and he made sure that she got it.  We never kept or used any of it"

Aye right.

Plus, if she wasn't at home. they either posted it to an address or sent it via the banking system, so surely they can supply some proof that can be traced to the girl herself.

Are you over 4'11" tall?

Ever thought about pursuing a career with Police Scotland?