Jump to content
NorthernLights

Margaret Fleming

Recommended Posts

Margaret Fleming hasn't been seen since 1999 except by her carers.  However she was reported missing last year but no trace has been found of her.  Now the carers have broken their silence and the interview is bizarre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41542875

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit when the story first broke and they said she hasn't been seen except by her carers I was thinking Cordia rather than extras from Deliverance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Margaret Fleming hasn't been seen since 1999 except by her carers.  However she was reported missing last year but no trace has been found of her.  Now the carers have broken their silence and the interview is bizarre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41542875

 

Did I hear Polish gangmaster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Yes you did.

It's laughably ridiculous, just get them grilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

They've Huntleyed it. 

Think they've made a pledge.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, engelbert_humperdink said:

Inverclyde's very own Fred and Rose

Mind your own beeswax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After my initial mistake in understanding (to which I've alluded above) I was trying to work out why there are shite cleaning product puns on this thread. Polish, that's why. Polish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You would think the police would've had this done and dusted by now.

They'll nail them sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Inverclyde's very own Fred and Rose Gerry and Kate...

FTFY.... :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they’ve eaten her. Definitely something to do with it though.

When I was clicking on the related stories on BBC it gave an earlier bit of news that the house was to be demolished due to the conditions inside. I always find it quite fascinating that some people can live in dreadful conditions and just go about life as normal (to them).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not mentioned in the online report, but on the TV last night, the wifey was asked about how she had continued to collect the lassie's benefits.

"Yes I did.  But I passed every penny on to Eddie, and he made sure that she got it.  We never kept or used any of it"

Aye right.

Plus, if she wasn't at home. they either posted it to an address or sent it via the banking system, so surely they can supply some proof that can be traced to the girl herself.

Put this pair in a room with Gerry & Kate, see who breaks first.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Not mentioned in the online report, but on the TV last night, the wifey was asked about how she had continued to collect the lassie's benefits.

"Yes I did.  But I passed every penny on to Eddie, and he made sure that she got it.  We never kept or used any of it"

Aye right.

Plus, if she wasn't at home. they either posted it to an address or sent it via the banking system, so surely they can supply some proof that can be traced to the girl herself.

 

 

 

Are you over 4'11" tall?

Ever thought about pursuing a career with Police Scotland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

 

Are you over 4'11" tall?

Ever thought about pursuing a career with Police Scotland?

Yes.  And I tried, but couldn't find where to start the application process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...