Fixtures

Triple h

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get it!!!  why oh why is he still there, clubs need to waken up, top league 5 away 5 at home is now the norm for clubs ? Super first even more shocking horrible set of cock ups, any club voting rep that attended the AGM hang your heads in shame, and collect your P45!!!

The fixture list on the West Region section of the website now has Girvan at home to Kilbirnie Ladeside in the league on Saturday 25th November. They'll be a wee bit surprised at that since they played them today.

Folk keep saying "you couldn't make it up". But you could. And he does.

The guy is fekin useless a law into himself, but still managed to get a majority of the votes to retain position, pity it was a secret vote as I would love to have heard the reason that clubs had for keeping him in the job.

He undermines the integrity of the competition with his half arsed pish., but the guy doesn't even deserve criticism as he was very much the "Ronseal" candidate and is only going about the business of delivering on his mediocre reputation. 

Not another thread on this. FFS the clubs had a chance to change the status quo before a ball was kicked and decided against it.I suggest this thread and any more threads on this subject should be deleted as I'm fed up listening to all the moaning b*****ds on here

Not another thread on this. FFS the clubs had a chance to change the status quo before a ball was kicked and decided against it.I suggest this thread and any more threads on this subject should be deleted as I'm fed up listening to all the moaning b*****ds on here

The people on here didn't vote.

The people on here didn't vote.

Well instead of moaning from the sideliines why don't they join their club committee and influence their clubs link with the hierarchy to change things .Simples.But as usual they criticise from afar.The power of the ballot box is stronger than childish sniping on a football forum

4 minutes ago, Cancellara said:

Simples.

Anyone who has to steal patter from a meerkat on an advert shouldn't expect to have their opinion taken seriously. 

You might also wish to consider not opening threads on the subject if they get you so hot and bothered. 

Anyone who has to steal patter from a meerkat on an advert shouldn't expect to have their opinion taken seriously. 
You might also wish to consider not opening threads on the subject if they get you so hot and bothered. 

I will now bow out and let yous go round in circles with the same pish i have read since Scott Robertson started compiling the fixture list

Well instead of moaning from the sideliines why don't they join their club committee and influence their clubs link with the hierarchy to change things .Simples.But as usual they criticise from afar.The power of the ballot box is stronger than childish sniping on a football forum

Because it's that easy, eh ? ????

3 hours ago, Cancellara said:

Get a grip, you will have to listen to all this pish until either he miracoulosly becomes competent at his job or all the clubs that voted him back in wake up and smell the coffee. That is a totally unacceptable state of affairs to have one club find themselves in.

I cant believe this guy gets paid money for doing a shit job, any other job he would have been sacked long before now!

12 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

The fixture list on the West Region section of the website now has Girvan at home to Kilbirnie Ladeside in the league on Saturday 25th November. They'll be a wee bit surprised at that since they played them today.

Folk keep saying "you couldn't make it up". But you could. And he does.

I wouldn't worry too much if I was you.

November 25th is Junior Cup Round 3 day so most of the published  fixtures will be scrapped anyway, like the 28th October ones have been.

10 hours ago, Cancellara said:

But is a football forum not exactly what this shite is for to discuss it.

Surely this has to be addressed or is it an agenda against some teams ?,with Holm Park due for refurbishment early next year you would think Yoker would have had at least half their games at home the same as Clydebank

8 hours ago, Triple h said:

Surely this has to be addressed or is it an agenda against some teams ?,with Holm Park due for refurbishment early next year you would think Yoker would have had at least half their games at home the same as Clydebank

After we play Larkhall away on the 21st, we're scheduled to play the next four game in a row at home...actually should have been five, but obviously our game on the 28th against Glencairn won't take place due to the Junior Cup.

It's not an agenda against us, Yoker,  Arthurlie or indeed any club.

It's just more of the same we had a chance to end, but 31 clubs  in the region shat the bed about actually doing.

Archived