Goals, & gossip. Saturday 07 Oct.

Larky55

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sore loser award goes to Largs Thistle today .Played off the plastic by a sublime Cumbernauld United team .The sorest loser in particular was the wee baseball hatted committee / ball man .Harangued a couple of Cumbernauld lads for being a couple of sticks of celery over their fighting weight . Referred to them as fat B@@@@@@s many times the irony of it all when you consider 2 of Thistles biggest benefactors are indeed that .... 

I haven't see Cumnock this year but what is happening down there? Losing 6-0 at home on a 4g takes some doing.

Manager has lost the dressing room if you ask me. Basically same team as last year so hard to put the finger on where it’s all gone wrong.

3 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Macpherson sent off for Vale of Leven on 47 mins. Very harsh decision from the ref

He made absolutely no attempt to play the ball. Player bearing down on goal, albeit not last man.  I suggest that it was the cynicism of the challenge that got him the red. 

He made absolutely no attempt to play the ball. Player bearing down on goal, albeit not last man.  I suggest that it was the cynicism of the challenge that got him the red. 

Yeah I was just irritated at the time. On reflection it was a 50/50 yellow or red. If it had been the other way I'd have been screaming off!

Girvan 1-2 Kilbirnie , another good win for Ladeside who were 2 up at ht with goals from Sweeney and Mcgill and also hit woodwork 3 times, Girvan came more into it 2nd half and scored with 10 mins to go through their best player Cameron, Davie Anderson was simply immense again and no dis-respect but how Spence at Arthurlie can get picked in midfield for Scotland ahead of him I,ll never know, 1st time down at Girvan and good wee set-up, pitch and facilities immaculate,

Manager has lost the dressing room if you ask me. Basically same team as last year so hard to put the finger on where it’s all gone wrong.

Congrats to Beith, big strong team who play decent stuff.

Our squad lacks depth and some players short of confidence, take one or two out of starting 11 and we struggle. Samson and Hunter not available today which showed as we created absolutely nothing. Recruitment of players this season has been poor, we've needed a left sided player for ages but we continue to shuffle players around to cover the void.

Stick or twist time!!!!!

Congrats to Beith, big strong team who play decent stuff.

Our squad lacks depth and some players short of confidence, take one or two out of starting 11 and we struggle. Samson and Hunter not available today which showed as we created absolutely nothing. Recruitment of players this season has been poor, we've needed a left sided player for ages but we continue to shuffle players around to cover the void.

Stick or twist time!!!!!

Think we need more than a left sided player after today’s embarrassing performance mate. defending was schoolboy stuff and we have absolute zero at the other end of the pitch

Think we need more than a left sided player after today’s embarrassing performance mate. defending was schoolboy stuff and we have absolute zero at the other end of the pitch

Agreed, painful to watch but Beith will skelp a lot better than us this season.

Archived