Onthank v dirrans

cadlad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what it's got to do with this thread tho? For instance if I said u were a w**k that would be relevant to this because u really are a w**k! All you've done from you started showing up on posts is troll if u don't have anything constructive to add dont comment eh?

14 hours ago, heeders said:

Not sure what it's got to do with this thread tho? For instance if I said u were a w**k that would be relevant to this because u really are a w**k! All you've done from you started showing up on posts is troll if u don't have anything constructive to add dont comment eh?

It's a football forum for anybody to comment

I was only doing a piece of characteristic homework on Kilmarnock athletic who are supposedly in running for Scottish and paying players

I was only doing a piece of characteristic homework on Kilmarnock athletic who are supposedly in running for Scottish and paying players

Well like I said to you yesterday leave us out of it from now on and a think you was doing a bit more than your homework with the name calling and slating us on every thread you went on!

3 hours ago, The burn 1980 said:

Have to agree with killie.think he just likes stirring the shit .should be worrying about his own team.if he is even conected to a team

Certainly not worrying about my team just seen on this a team of people tipping them for Scottish so decided to have a butchers.then they don't even win at the weekend there not even the best team in there league never mind the Scottish or majors hehehehe

19 minutes ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Certainly not worrying about my team just seen on this a team of people tipping them for Scottish so decided to have a butchers.then they don't even win at the weekend there not even the best team in there league never mind the Scottish or majors hehehehe

12 minutes ago, killie Athletic said:

You sad disrespectful excuse for a human being you best hope we don’t find out who you are after the comment having clearly seen our game was A-A at the weekend! What a bellend

No disrespect to the pair of yous , but can you stop polluting this thread with your utter shite , both your teams are pish , now fuk off , hahaha

8 minutes ago, killie Athletic said:

You sad disrespectful excuse for a human being you best hope we don’t find out who you are after the comment having clearly seen our game was A-A at the weekend! What a bellend

I'm certainly not being disrespectful about the guy who suffered a serious injury

Merely getting to the point that don't come on here bumping yer  mouths about the majors when you should concentrate on your own diddy league.leave the majors to  us big boys as the majors a different kettle of fish for use Ayrshire mob

Archived