The David Fernández Derby - Livi v Utd

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Afro said:

Another good shout is St Margaret's Academy, across the river GD. About a 5 minute walk and the path comes out at the away end.

Aye i'm sure the path goes to the same bridge as the one andy mentioned, and crosses over to the East stand.

1 hour ago, andylivi1 said:

I usually park in the car park just along from the Dominoes pizza place, its only a 5 minute walk from there. 

Xcite is a gym and is barriered off and you need a token to get back out the car park from the gym. 

IMG_6658.PNG

Thanks for that.  I'm probably more genetically disposed to park next to a Domino's Pizza than I am to park next to a gym.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is that the one that takes you along the river almond and across the bridge beside the East Stand andy, I used to park there for midweek  night games years ago, was a bit tricky walking back in the dark after it had been raining and avoiding the puddles.:lol:

Yeh but I walk up to the excite gym from there and down the steps leading to the south stand. 

Looking forward to today's game ,hopefully Utd bring  a big support as it's not to often we have a good atmosphere at the vale . Should be a crackin game hopefully Livi  go for it WIN WIN WIN all the way ...mon the lions !!!

Very much looking forward to the game, it will be interesting to see how we get on, we've been competitive in every game this season so far and imo Dundee Utd will win the league regardless of results today so if we can compete with them then we have nothing to fear for the rest of the season. 

A good performance and hope we push Dundee Utd all the way today and I'll be happy regardless of result. 

Hope the Dundee Utd fans coming have a good day out, but not too good, settle for a draw ? :thumsup2

We should really be a couple up, Utd have offered nothing going forward so far, don't think Alexanders made a save. 

We should've been a couple up against dumbarton a fortnight ago and came out second half and didn't look half the team, so not getting ahead of myself. 

Good first half from us, can we keep it up ? That is the question. 

If we don't go on to win this I'll be beelin'. Should be ahead by more than the one we have. That said, I don't think it's possible for United to come out for the second half any worse so I've got the fear a bit.

45 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

If United focused more on playing football rather than kicking f**k out the opposition they'd probably be a half decent team. 

A half decent side for the Championship maybe but nowhere near good enough to make it to the Premiership ;)

Archived