Kilimarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Kilmarnock's Next Manager  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

About time I've had the chance to get one of these threads kicked off. (Sorry County fans) Usual mix of no hopers, unrealistic options and genuine potential targets.

In regards to the names included in the poll, Jim Duffy seems to be a favourite on Killie's forum alongside Gary Holt. Obviously there's a few joke suggestions, but one that caught my eye is that there's a Plymouth fan who thinks Derek Adams wants to jump ship to Kilmarnock which seemed a little bizarre, but worth the inclusion.

I reckon it'll be between Duffy, Holt and potentially someone like Houston, McIntyre or Hartley.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Jack Ross & James Fowler please .... #KTID

Must admit, I pondered including Jack Ross, but if the club he supported as a boy couldn't entice him before the season has started with the offer of a bumper budget, I can't see Kilmarnock swooping for him whilst he has St Mirren at the top of the pile. James Fowler on his own could be a possibility, but I don't think that's an attractive option for Killie.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Must admit, I pondered including Jack Ross, but if the club he supported as a boy couldn't entice him before the season has started with the offer of a bumper budget, I can't see Kilmarnock swooping for him whilst he has St Mirren at the top of the pile. James Fowler on his own could be a possibility, but I don't think that's an attractive option for Killie.

Did Ross definitely turn Dundee down or did Dundee go back to McCann with a better offer before Ross made up his mind? 

Either way, I certainly can't see him leaving St Mirren now. Wouldn't be surprised or particularly bothered if it was Duffy.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Did Ross definitely turn Dundee down or did Dundee go back to McCann with a better offer before Ross made up his mind? 

Either way, I certainly can't see him leaving St Mirren now. Wouldn't be surprised or particularly bothered if it was Duffy.

As far as I believe, we were still in pursuit of Ross when McCann got in touch with us to say that he'd changed his mind and we then dropped all interest in Ross and had McCann tied up in a matter of hours as he was still our first choice.

Obviously, the rhetoric coming from St Mirren was much different at the time, so it's not really clear as to what the exact scenario was.

It'd be interesting to see if Killie did go for him.

Archived