Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees 07/10/17

GB65

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Geo28 said:

I think glenburn will be back challenging next season who hurlford and shortlees failed to beat in the league last season  shortlees have players who supposedly got paid at ht so they don’t lack quality and would still walk back into the hurlford team and I can’t imagine ht pay all their players  so after the paid ones it would be a level playing field or maybe even in shortlees favour as no one wants to play for ht  unless they’re getting paid lol

Ok I agree regarding quality players playing with the lees , previously with hurlford , it was level playing field regarding that last season . Where I feel shortlees were better . Ok league table doesn't lie , hurlford won league . But from then into the new season and they go out and spend at least 20 g in keeping players , and bringing in new players  so gives them an advantage , the lees then have to go and try hard to get quality players in that are willing to play for the desire of the challenge , to beat hurlford, their is only so many players you can find to match the players already their, yet hurlford go in doing business with junior players , who allready getting a decent income playing junior , dropping down to amatuer , your banging against a brick wall straight away. 

Bit of a cop out to blame people for offering money but not the people who take it.  

I can understand that people are going to want the money, but realistically they lose the right to complain when others do too. 

I can’t see what the benefactor who is paying actually gets from the whole thing but that’s another argument entirely. 

Bit of a cop out to blame people for offering money but not the people who take it.  
I can understand that people are going to want the money, but realistically they lose the right to complain when others do too. 
I can’t see what the benefactor who is paying actually gets from the whole thing but that’s another argument entirely. 

Ayrshire Committee?

28 minutes ago, sunday scotland scout said:
19 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

You aren't interested in Saturday fitba so f**k off onto your Sunday thread 

I think you have grudge with me

Nah a just think you are a fanny 

7 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Ayrshire Committee?

Me?

No connection to Ayrshire football at all. I just see this debate over and over on this forum and putting forward an argument.

It might be easier to see why a player would take the money than to see why an amateur club would be willing to pay... but both are still doing something they shouldn’t. 

12 minutes ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Kilmarnock pathetic player then

Playing days are over but when a did it was Saturday amateur then junior briefly. Far better standard than what you waffle on about. You say you have no interest in Saturday amateur, well stop commenting on it. Far too high a level for you 

11 hours ago, heeders said:

The guys a balloon mate just polluting every thread with pish that's nothe even relevant to the topic. Wee sad sack will be sitting with his box of kleenex watching babestation in his mummy's spare room

Read it back ya Ayrshire tottie I was called a fanny first.

Babestation I've 4 sons and one daughter a think a don't need to watch that u on other hand are ticking out babestation cause your skint and sad and u will probably be another Kilmarnock pathetic player

17 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Playing days are over but when a did it was Saturday amateur then junior briefly. Far better standard than what you waffle on about. You say you have no interest in Saturday amateur, well stop commenting on it. Far too high a level for you 

We all no that's not true.you can't get a game for your Saturday team never mind Sunday

How's your holiday?

Archived