MSP Expenses

Whatif

59 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

I've not seen her for about 30 years so she wouldn't know me.

You need to find a hobby that isn't just trying to be irritating on a football forum, which you have no interest in. I've noticed you've spread your wings to other parts of the forum, but still with the petulant whiny chihuahua bark. Maybe pottery classes would suit.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

OK I'll keep my opinions to myself as this subforum evidently wants to be a love fest

You should give your football opinions on whichever one of the main forums that your team plays in, m8. Weird banned right wing guys who don't actually support a team never used to do that.

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

You should give your football opinions on whichever one of the main forums that your team plays in, m8. Weird banned right wing guys who don't actually support a team never used to do that.

Agreed, will do that. I am not right wing though.  Or  banned. Or weird. You are mistaking me for some p***k that you probably shower beside.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2017 at 22:00, glassnahalf said:

Thank you and the matter is now (hopefully) dropped. All I expected was reasonable and respectful answers to my posts . I am not this mcspreader, I don't know who he is and I don't know where the idea came from that I am he, but it appears to be that if you don't agree with the general concensus on this forum then you shouldn't post here unless you expect to be shut down by shouty folk.

i-demand-respect-9zvlvm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived