MSP Expenses

Whatif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

Broadly for being an arsehole, but more pointedly for accusing another poster of facilitating peadophilia.

Because you are one yourself doesn't mean others that don't agree with you are, but as to the other point I hope can justify this as this WILL be going further.

4 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

Because you are one yourself doesn't mean others that don't agree with you are, but as to the other point I hope can justify this as this WILL be going further.

I think you should report me, Mcspreader.

If the outcome of that is that we need to drill down a little deeper to show that you are indeed, the afore banned, Mcspreader - then I'm sure that that is not beyond the wit and wisdom of the admins here.

I will, of course, help as much as I can.

I am not this mc spreader you and others believe I am and you are risking being banned from this forum but more seriously being open to a libelous complaint by me. You're on rocky ground unless you withdraw that last comment.  I am not who you think I am, this is your last chance.

4 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

You said this;

McSpreader replied to John Lambies Doos's topic in The Politics Forum

Shit post that........You do know it's people like you that allow paedophile gangs to prosper and get away with abusing children?

You lasted about 5 minutes after it and were rightly emptied, before making another alias and lasting a smidgeon longer before accusing another poster of fucking his mother.

You are aware I am not mcspreader? I am seeing a lawyer tomorrow on a completely different matter but he will be informed about this.

Just now, glassnahalf said:

You are aware I am not mcspreader? I am seeing a lawyer on  tomorrow on a completely different matter but he will be informed about this.

In this entirely fictional meeting, would you be able to record the Lawyer's guffawing for me?

12 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

For your info, I am going to him for a POA, if you have the capacity to know what that means. You still have the opportunity...

And the case you're going to make, for libel, is that an anonymous internet poster accused you, an anonymous internet poster, of being a previously banned anonymous poster who said some ghastly things about other anonymous internet posters?

Shall I just send you the money now cause that seems pretty water tight to me :thumsup2?

5 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

And the case you're going to make, for libel, is that an anonymous internet poster accused you, an anonymous internet poster, of being a previously banned anonymous poster who said some ghastly things about other anonymous internet posters?

Shall I just send you the money now cause that seems pretty water tight to me :thumsup2?

I reckon my solicitor can get your logon details from the server.

7 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

I reckon my solicitor can get your logon details from the server.

Who really gives a f**k what you reckon, f**k off back to wence you came if you can't handle it on here, fucking trumpet.

Archived