Fortnite Battle Royale

Dindeleux

5 hours ago, Gaz said:

There's 49 of them though! That takes far too long. Unless there's a 'mute all' button I'm missing.

You can mute all chat if you want to. I've done that so my son doesn't have to hear other people playing the game.

21 hours ago, Karpaty said:

I’ve won a couple of times on squads and once on duo. Think third is my best on solo.

Wee bit just south east of Junk Junction is where I try to land, usually about 4-5 chests lying about. 

It is extremely addictive.

Aye that's a good spot, land there sometimes depending on the route the battle buss takes, enough loot that a dou can land there as well.

6 hours ago, Gaz said:

There's 49 of them though! That takes far too long. Unless there's a 'mute all' button I'm missing.

Is 50 v 50 back? Never got to play it last time,

After my solo win this morning that's me up to 29 wins including Dou and Squad, If I'm on the playstation then I'm on fortnite though, havent' touched another game. Absolutely fantastic that it's free, been a big fan of the Gold only mode.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Highest for me was third without shooting a single shot. Hid in a hedge and go caught out in the end :-(.

I am also shite at this

Isn't that an incredily boring strategy?

13 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

3 consecutive squad wins in a row earlier on. So pleasing. Junk Junction :wub: berwick-the-unbeatable :wub:

Had two in a row last night, came third for what have been 3 in a row, seething. 

2 hours ago, spud131 said:

Just downloaded this.... Don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing!

Aye, my first games resulted in me jumping out the bus, getting killed straight away before I even found a weapon. 

My wife has started trying to play it and the biggest issue i suppose is that for new people playing the game it's absolutely ruthless, no tutorial or that you're just expected to jump out the bus, at least when I started there was allot of people just starting out so it wasn't as sharp a learning curve. The PvE might be that way of bridging the gap but it's still pretty different. 

I’m pretty pish at this too. 4th is my best solo result, a mate and I finished 2nd in duo. And had a string of 3rd and 4th place squad finishes with two mates and a random. Tend to drop into Moisty Mire as it seems to be an area no one else really starts at and there’s enough guns and that dotted around. 

I’m currently sitting with 1 solo win, managed to get it one night when I came home steaming, what a buzz!

Mainly play duo’s or squads with mates, I have 16 duo and 26 squad wins which you might think is alright.. But played 290 duo games and 490 squad haha.

Funny enough we had that same idea last night, stick on default outfit and people will think we’re jobby - turns out we actually are!

I've never won a game but to be fair I don't really have the time to put the hours in.  Usually get a couple of kills per time and down to last 20.  Its a class game.  Pound for pound the best game out just now.

Won my first game of the 20 a side battles there. It’s really good fun if your team all lands somewhere that isn’t Tilted towers and there’s an all out scrap towards the end. 

The lag is ridiculous though.