Fortnite Battle Royale

Dindeleux

Check out some YouTube videos and they will tell you which presents the skins are in.

I just started playing back in April and like you fancied some new gear, it took me until November to get 900v bucks just by levelling up. I eventually just ended up getting some v bucks from the store and buying the battle pass. I now have over 2000 v bucks and loads of gear. Definitely worth a one of purchase imo.

I do alright nothing outstanding, I've strung together a few victories in all game modes this chapter. I'm currently on level 202 but most of that is from Xp boosted weekends. What platform are you playing on?

Seen the video about last present being a Christmas tree skin and the mammoth.
I think I’ll take your advice and buy a battle pass or some v bucks, gotta speculate to accumulate eh!

I’m on the switch, bought it for my son and he’s big into Fortnite.
Now I’m hooked.

I'm on the switch too, I got it for travelling and like yourself I'm hooked.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game too. How wrong I was when I thought it was a game for children. It seemed to me that this is a child's game that is very easy. But when a friend called me to play this game, I realized how wrong I was. This is an unreal difficult game in which you need to think a lot to achieve victory. To play better, I use fortnite tracker. After the game, I analyze my statistics and draw conclusions from it.

Edited by Xianders

I love this game too. How wrong I was when I thought it was a game for children. It seemed to me that this is a child's game that is very easy. But when a friend called me to play this game, I realized how wrong I was. This is an unreal difficult game in which you need to think a lot to achieve victory. To play better, I use fortnite tracker. After the game, I analyze my statistics and draw conclusions from it.

What platform are you on?

• 1 year later...