Onthank v harestanes

cadlad

8 minutes ago, dr lector said:

Fs the mouth never fails to deliver. emoji97.png always licking HT pipe , the guy only wrote his opinion and bang your right in there setting the record straight and havin a pop!

Listen pal am no pussy footing about a say it as a see it I dissagreed with the guy big deal and as it goes I get to shortlees games when I can as stated on another thread a good honest bunch a boys.

Not sure but shortlees got put out by campsie in a cup am sure but I'm not going on what happened in previous games I'm going by how strong shortlees are HT are this season.

Think this was the west. And Glasgow harp put them out the Scottish

Shortlees arent relevant to this topic theyre an honest side i knw this for a FACT there is only 1 shower of scum in The shire

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] half there team were once on the hurlford payroll

And colville for that matter [emoji6]

That’s ma point your usually having a go at CP. clearly through jealousy because you wouldn’t get near the dressing rooms never mind the bench. Not once have a heard you say a bad word about HT and there cash injections?

3 minutes ago, dr lector said:

That’s ma point your usually having a go at CP. clearly through jealousy because you wouldn’t get near the dressing rooms never mind the bench. Not once have a heard you say a bad word about HT and there cash injections?

Wow your miles away mate go on HT thread and you will see.

The central league is absolute miles in front of the Ayrshire league . HT and Shortlees would compete in the central premier but would absolutely no way " beat the rest with some to spare"! They would need to be at their best most weeks to even finish In The top 4 as for the rest of the premier league teams I honestly think they would struggle to win the 1a or 1b. I'm not saying that maybe 2/3 aren't capable but teams like Galston Cumnock glenburn and probably hurlford ams have not got the consistency to run away with even the lower leagues in the central. In Ayrshire u can have an off day and still beat rival teams by 3/4. Have that same off day in the central and they rival teams could take goals off you. All round much much stronger league

8 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

The central league is absolute miles in front of the Ayrshire league . HT and Shortlees would compete in the central premier but would absolutely no way " beat the rest with some to spare"! They would need to be at their best most weeks to even finish In The top 4 as for the rest of the premier league teams I honestly think they would struggle to win the 1a or 1b. I'm not saying that maybe 2/3 aren't capable but teams like Galston Cumnock glenburn and probably hurlford ams have not got the consistency to run away with even the lower leagues in the central. In Ayrshire u can have an off day and still beat rival teams by 3/4. Have that same off day in the central and they rival teams could take goals off you. All round much much stronger league

I beg to differ but obv I would. Out with colville park I believe HT and shortlees are more than capable of holding there own for 2nd place.

39 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

I beg to differ but obv I would. Out with colville park I believe HT and shortlees are more than capable of holding there own for 2nd place.

Nonsense. HT haven't beaten or competed with a side from that league since they won Scottish. The team they had then would beat any amateur side and proved it. Shortlees were last team to beat a team from that league when they won West. Either team would do well too finish in top 6 

Nonsense. HT haven't beaten or competed with a side from that league since they won Scottish. The team they had then would beat any amateur side and proved it. Shortlees were last team to beat a team from that league when they won West. Either team would do well too finish in top 6 

Nonsense. Both could compete with Hares, St Pats, Bannockburn etc. Not saying they would beat them but they would certainly compete.

51 minutes ago, garygoals said:

Nonsense. Both could compete with Hares, St Pats, Bannockburn etc. Not saying they would beat them but they would certainly compete.

My point exactly so if they don't beat them then they won't be second?? On any given day a team can compete but they would need to be doing far more than competing and I don't reckon over the course off the season they would

Archived