Montrose v Clyde.

I thought it was strange when Clyde signed Nicoll, all the fans were delighted to have him, very good words said. Must've been thinking of someone else cause the Nicoll we had at Annan was awful and it sounds like he still is.

He had a fucking stormer vs us. So did all the Clyde team tbf.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my good God, the first half!!!! 
Can our Chairman please give us a statement on that abomination?

We have one of the best speakers night in Scottish football on horizon so can't be all bad [emoji106]

Oh my good God, the first half!!!! 

Believe me when I say that the highlights only give a glimpse of the debacle of a defence. It really was a sight to take your breath away.

Perhaps the Chairman did refer to the abomination in his statement but it's been lost in his babblespeak, jargon and gibberish.

I've still no idea of the actual point of his statement.

Plain English is overrated anyway. The plebs might understand your actual position on issues.

Worrying thing is that the "defending" continues to be:

• Not marking your man
  • Not  winning headers
  • Not closing down your opponent
  • Not winning second ball etc etc.
  • Not keeping a defensive shape.

All stuff that is taught / coached to school kids and is the easiest thing in the world to do.  Not that guys at this level should have to be told about; its that basic!

You are spot on Freddyfry,  that defending, i couldn't believe my eyes watching that. It is clear Chapman knows absolutely nothing about defending, that was also evident at his previous club Annan.

JC needs some kind of defensive coach on board to help set out a team to do basic defending because he clearly has no idea what he is doing with the back line. From the early games of the season it has not changed and he is not learning anything from it.

Archived