The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

I’d have loved to watch Tommy get interviewed.

“Tommy we visited your warehouse and found 15 illegal Chinese immigrants making pillows for 50p an hour...what do you say to that?”

I’d have loved to watch Tommy get interviewed.

“Tommy we visited your warehouse and found 15 illegal Chinese immigrants making pillows for 50p an hour...what do you say to that?”
"Yeah look it's not good but y'know, I stand by my decision"

The bakery advert was excellent. Correct choice in my opinion.
The invisible car, though. What the actual f**k?

Was very impressed with the bakery advert.
Recruitment agency was never winning.

Genuinely gobsmacked Karina won that tbh. She has been good throughout but I thought she came across as someone with no business sense in that episode and got the impression her dad had done everything and she's riding on the coattails. Scarlett clearly knew what she was talking about and I reckon even if they had to tweak her business a bit she would make it work.

I just think Scarlett knows her industry better. Maybe Sugar didn't want more competition for his other two businesses.

Genuinely gobsmacked Karina won that tbh. She has been good throughout but I thought she came across as someone with no business sense in that episode and got the impression her dad had done everything and she's riding on the coattails. Scarlett clearly knew what she was talking about and I reckon even if they had to tweak her business a bit she would make it work.

I just think Scarlett knows her industry better. Maybe Sugar didn't want more competition for his other two businesses.

I was the same. Scarlett far more impressive IMO.

The advert was shite but pretty irrelevant to the business itself and her, it’s hardly a campaign they have to stick with, is it?