The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Spewing that Sian won, she came across as a nasty wee cow throughout and even more so in the final two boardrooms with her personal digs at the others for cheap gains for herself. 

Camilla's costings and projections were bollocks though which ultimately cost her, who the f**k is going to pay over three quid for a small 300ml carton of milk?

Several wid's in this years show mind you, culminating in Sabrina modelling the swimwear.  8):wub:

Edited by Flybhoy

I thought the nut milk was probably a better product but somewhere between the branding and her absolutely hilarious figures that were getting banded around she absolutely made an arse of it. I think, ultimately, £250k would have been absolutely buttons by comparison as there's nothing really to stop one of the giant brands coming in with their own flavoured non-dairy milk.

Sian's a horrible human being. The wee digs at folk in the boardroom every week were so bitchy. 

22 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I thought the nut milk was probably a better product but somewhere between the branding and her absolutely hilarious figures that were getting banded around she absolutely made an arse of it. I think, ultimately, £250k would have been absolutely buttons by comparison as there's nothing really to stop one of the giant brands coming in with their own flavoured non-dairy milk.

Sian's a horrible human being. The wee digs at folk in the boardroom every week were so bitchy. 

Nope. Theres also nothing to stop a big clothing brand bringing out a range of "luxury" reversible swim-wear. Both ideas in the final were pretty poor,  to be honest. Neither were innovative or unique in any way.

16 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

What was Camilla's obsession with the brand being "cheeky" its Milk for fucks sake! Whats Cheeky about it 

Maybe shes just a bit nuts

28 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Nope. Theres also nothing to stop a big clothing brand bringing out a range of "luxury" reversible swim-wear. Both ideas in the final were pretty poor,  to be honest. Neither were innovative or unique in any way.

Maybe shes just a bit nuts

Sian did say that she'd want to spent the investment money on marketing so I'm curious to see what £250k of Love Island contestants looks like. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Bump. Back on 2nd October @9pm. I was for giving up during the last series but I'm going to give it another go just in case it's back to it's best.
I think I enjoyed last year's more by just embracing the fact Sugar has already decided and the tasks are there purely for amusement. That, and Camilla.

Bump. Back on 2nd October @9pm. I was for giving up during the last series but I'm going to give it another go just in case it's back to it's best.

Doubtful. Been on the slide for years now and probably since format changed. Half the c***s couldn’t run a bath never mind a successful business

On 19/09/2019 at 18:13, LoonsYouthTeam said:
On 19/09/2019 at 17:40, microdave said:

I think I enjoyed last year's more by just embracing the fact Sugar has already decided and the tasks are there purely for amusement. That, and Camilla.

Ah Camilla Ainsworth and her 'nut milk'

.....she could milk my nuts any day 😎

NINTCHDBPICT000436704739.jpg

I view it as light hearted entertainment, it's just the last few series haven't entertained me that much. Bar being reminded on here of stuff last year, I don't remember pretty much all of it. I can't even remember who won tbh. I'll definitely be watching next week but whether I get to the end of the series is another thing.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/g29202915/the-apprentice-2019-contestants-bbc-cast-candidates-announced/

The list of candidates this year.  Lottie Lion having the greatest name in Apprentice history.  However I can see Ryan-Mark being our favourite....

image.png.a9bb05f8e8c3ee1ba99f348327015efe.png

On 24/09/2019 at 15:37, The Minertaur said:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/g29202915/the-apprentice-2019-contestants-bbc-cast-candidates-announced/

The list of candidates this year.  Lottie Lion having the greatest name in Apprentice history.  However I can see Ryan-Mark being our favourite....

image.png.a9bb05f8e8c3ee1ba99f348327015efe.png

Michael McIntyre’s son taking part.